Subject: Notice of Processing of Personal Information (This is Not an Advertisement)
From: 6sense Privacy Center <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 00:50:46 +0000
List-Id: 26March2023_8_00PM_216164 <DcPuP7iNcrF.app.slintel-privacy.com>

PRIVACY NOTICE We make business contact data
available to our customers on a subscription basis. Our customers are sales and marketing teams of businesses looking to establish
a connection with other businesses who are potential buyers of their products, to gauge interest in their offerings or for other
internal business purposes such as recruiting. Our license agreements require that the data is used for permitted purposes and do
not allow unauthorized use, sale or transfer of the data. This privacy notice provides information about how 6Sense Insights,
Inc., and its affiliates ("6sense") collect, process, and transfer personal data about business representatives and contacts as a
service to help our business-to-business ("B2B") customers ("Users") engage with businesses. Your business contact information,
including your name, professional title, contact details, information you have made available through online websites or social
media, and other business data ("Business Data") may be found in our database. We are contacting you to let you know that you have
the right to opt out at any time by contacting us through our online Privacy Center(www.6sense.com/privacy-center
[https://app.slintel-privacy.com/links/Xv_4vvBC7/DcPuP7iNcrF/oNjvUH9zo2G/s2QYc_doz]). Please do not reply directly to this email
as the inbox is not monitored. Please continue to read this notice for details on how we may process your personal data. What
categories of personal data does 6sense collect? We gather information about business organizations and the executives and
professionals who work for those organizations. The type of information we collect may fall within the following categories of
personal data about you, past or current: • Name • Email • Company Name • Company Business Address(es) • Business Phone Numbers
(corporate, direct dial, mobile) • Job Title/Job Role • Education • Employment-Related Information • Social Media Profile(s) What
is our legal basis for processing personal data? Our processing of the Business Data is based on our legitimate interest to
collect and analyze B2B contact information and legitimate interest of our partners and customers to perform marketing, sales and
recruiting activities. We only collect a limited set of business contact data as necessary for the business offering, and do not
collect or process sensitive data. The uses described in this notice have a limited impact on the privacy of individuals because
the Business Data is related to a person's role on behalf of a business, and is typically both widely disclosed and readily
available to the public. What are our sources of Business Data? We source Business Data from a variety of sources, including:
Publicly available information, such as business contact data posted on websites and publicly available government records, and
agreements with third parties. Depending on the type of data and its uses in our services, we may combine data from multiple
sources. What are our policies on security, storage & retention? We take reasonable measures to help protect information from
unauthorized disclosure. While we employ diligent efforts to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we
cannot guarantee our security measures. We use third-party private cloud services currently located in the United States to
securely store your information, but could change the location depending on use cases and other factors. We continually review the
quality and accuracy of the data and update the data to the extent we are informed that the data might be inaccurate or remove it
when it might be outdated. We retain your information only for as long as it is necessary for our business purposes or until you
exercise your right to erasure/ deletion of your information. See Your Rights below. With whom will we share Business Data? 
Business Data may be provided to our customers, partners, service providers, and processors. These recipients are business
organizations who are contractually obligated to use the information lawfully. We may transfer Business Data to other countries
from where we source the data, both in connection with our own processing and when we license or provide it to others. In
connection with any such transfer, we ensure that we have in place suitable transfer mechanisms and safeguards to protect the data
as required under applicable European Union, UK and Swiss data protection laws What are your rights with respect to our processing
of personal data? You have the right to request that we (1) provide you with access to your personal data, (2) rectify or correct
or erase your personal data or restrict the processing of your data; or (3) allow you to download your data, to data portability
(where applicable), and to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in your country, consistent with legal
requirements in your country. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of
these rights, please contact us via our online Privacy Center (www.6sense.com/privacy-center
[https://app.slintel-privacy.com/links/Xv_4vvBC7/DcPuP7iNcrF/oNjvUH9zo2G/tWCZSBMVUB]). For more detailed information regarding our
privacy practices, you can review our privacy policy at https://www.6sense.com/privacy-policy
[https://app.slintel-privacy.com/links/Xv_4vvBC7/DcPuP7iNcrF/oNjvUH9zo2G/d-y_-RlgHC]. Any questions about this notice may also be
addressed to [email-masked] [[email-masked]] We may also be contacted at : 6Sense Insights, Inc. 
Attn: Privacy 450 Mission Street, Suite 201 San Francisco, California, USA 94105 Regards, 6sense Privacy Team mt [https://app.slintel-privacy.com/links/Xv_4vvBC7/DcPuP7iNcrF/oNjvUH9zo2G]