Subject: Fwd: Need to Book-
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:32:56 -0400

Hi Team,

Would you kindly follow through with Nichole and let us know when this has
been completed.

Thank you so much!
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nichole Ricci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 11:47 AM
Subject: Need to Book-
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello,
I have been trying to call all morning and your phone line puts me in the
“que” to hold with music then hangs up on me before a minute wait time is
up.
Not sure if you are hearing this from others and wanted to let you know in
case it’s a true phone line problem.

In the meantime I would really like to book massages for me and my 3
girlfriends.
We are hoping for 1hour massages with two of the spa modalities afterwards.
(The mineral spring /Steam room or salt room)

Wondering if you have morning appointments on *Monday Apr3rd*? We
ultimately would like to all be able to enjoy the mineral spring after our
massages and be lined up together with our finishing times.

Also we would be fine with 30 min massages if that is all available. And
lastly if it’s not possible for 4 people would it be possible for 2?

Thank you for reading this long email much appreciated! I can be reached
via phone if easier at 978-660-7342
Kind regards,
Nikki

Sent from my iPhone