Subject: Fwd: Sunday, March 12 ,2023: Duo Massage Package Reservation
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 16:19:32 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carla Panarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Sunday, March 12 ,2023: Duo Massage Package Reservation
To: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>
Cc: Carla Panarelli <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I am interested in booking a side by side massage with ½ day Bliss packages
for my husband and I for this Sunday, March 12, 2023. Preferably
mid-morning. I have been calling for a few days with no answer. Left a
voicemail today as well.

I look forward to hearing back.

Thank you,

Carla Panarelli

Cellphone 508-864-4852

 Carla Panarelli
 Community Manager

 200 Deer Street
 Milford, MA 01757
 Office: 508-474-8691
 *fairfieldresidential.com <https://www.fairfieldresidential.com/>*
<https://www.instagram.com/fairfieldresidential/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fairfield-residential>
<https://twitter.com/FFResidential>
<https://www.facebook.com/FairfieldResidential>

<https://www.fairfieldresidential.com/?playvideo=true>
<https://www.fairfieldresidential.com/?playvideo=true>
<https://www.fairfieldresidential.com/?playvideo=true>[image: About
Fairfield Button] <https://www.fairfieldresidential.com/?playvideo=true>
CA DRE #01889456, CA DRE #02111582, License #2022-FBN-0018000