Subject: Private Events at Release
From: Kris Waldman <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:35:13 -0500

I have heard from a couple of people who have called to express interest in
a private event at Release and have been told different things depending on
who they speak with - for example, that contact info for all participants
is needed.

 Please let all on the team know how to respond to this. They can direct
people to look at the Events page
<https://releasewellbeingcenter.com/experiences/private-events-groups/> on
our website for information about services and pricing, and direct people
to fill out the form on the bottom.
If this is not feasible, please send a message to concierge (as many on the
team *have* been doing) - they *do not *need to get the contact info of all
people in the group. I appreciate this gesture, but some guests get very
frustrated doing this when they haven't even committed to the event yet.

Best,
Kris Waldman
Concierge Services and Events Manager