Subject: Fwd: Duo massage package
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:30:15 -0500

Hi Team,

Kindly follow up with Tina and let us know when this has been completed.

Thank you so much!
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tina Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Duo massage package
To: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>

Good Afternoon,

I am inquiring to see if I can book services for my best friend and myself
on Sunday April 23rd starting at 9am. We would like to do the Duo massage
package that includes the Bliss pass (1/2 day each) listed at $420. Would
we be able to change the massage to the intensive CBD spot treatment
(90min)? Please let me know if this is feasible and anything else that
needs to be completed. Thank you so much for your time.

Thank you,

Tina L Wenger
401-419-6490