Subject: Fwd: Monday
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 10:20:12 -0500

Hi Team,

Please kindly reach out to Blair to follow up with her appt request and let
us know when this has been completed.

Thanks so much!
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Amazing Blair and Brady C <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 9:08 AM
Subject: Monday
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello! I was hoping to book the duo massage package Monday for myself and
my husband and the 1/2 day bliss for 90 mins. It’s our aniversary. Last
minute I know but we just got child care unexpected! We are open to time
but would prefer morning/late morning or early afternoon! Thanks in advance
Blair Connolly
-- 
Blair :)