Subject: Ends today: 50% off Premium ✏️
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 07:59:49 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f283c1757280d9ce95f926a12773ffbe28985bebfaef24e1101fa49c997fb17136ce42864a03bc0f73bded81de1758533 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f283c1757280d9ce95f926a12773ffbe28985bebfaef24e1101fa49c997fb17136ce42864a03bc0f73bded81de1758533 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f91ea9a261bf12546d7bb11b90a26d6cf77c4d9696c8aae7c8e923355a96fc3fd7b728239cd1ec761e860b761b014ab9d216f8b878c30b6ae 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f91ea9a261bf12546d7bb11b90a26d6cf77c4d9696c8aae7c8e923355a96fc3fd7b728239cd1ec761e860b761b014ab9d216f8b878c30b6ae 

Ready to Get the

Results You Want?

It&rsquo;s not always easy to wrangle words into a clear, cohesive piece of writing. But don&rsquo;t worry&mdash;Grammarly Premium is here to help. Premium&rsquo;s full-sentence rewrites identify where your writing is unclear and suggest edits to help succinctly get your point across. Along with Premium&rsquo;s other fantastic features, these rewrites will help you avoid miscommunication and ride off into the semantic sunset feeling completely confident.

Save 50%* on Grammarly Premium when you upgrade before midnight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f91ea9a261bf12546d7bb11b90a26d6cf77c4d9696c8aae7c8e923355a96fc3fd7b728239cd1ec761e860b761b014ab9d216f8b878c30b6ae 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f91ea9a261bf12546d7bb11b90a26d6cf77c4d9696c8aae7c8e923355a96fc3fd7b728239cd1ec761e860b761b014ab9d216f8b878c30b6ae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f91ea9a261bf12546d7bb11b90a26d6cf77c4d9696c8aae7c8e923355a96fc3fd7b728239cd1ec761e860b761b014ab9d216f8b878c30b6ae 
Get Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f0b3ad70d339f1bb308fcbb8a30b884982a0a71c87d88e91e5a5ab1cc477144d81b830f3c5e6293d5b2efa0efb158ba79 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6fb1fed5e3ebb2420caeb07810ab479c691a3aee47f0dfc222d06ded40bee717d99e4d5b57a1e8721a9e493ccd0db07568 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f59203aa74bdc87fd3ac1d4a7e7a380962ff9d0a6754893ed1fc73fc37ca5769f29fcf4d44e1f40646a22c63918f5b101 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85e2f740797b581044538bb9e2496a3b3befd0cc40217f67a66d1110dc522ea5d74027528a395f1386e415ef2f3259173139dee93185cb6a 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=671a04aac866c302133c5fc0e6d6d341e6b244aaac09ef84bfb47dcd4374c1aa14491e4f9bd816543bb4ce1b10f10f2d7c73b6f9f40ad97da0360c3fb3735072f6d32ce6c2ac8edde881bd65f0b13650c17c739471f92311 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85e2f740797b5810ebf92fc287a200424f1ea16b09b854c5a042ddab51ca364d59b32010ad8297dee6b427cd8d58d54483ee655addba4fb72c078d0403c3d239 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85e2f740797b5810ebf92fc287a200424f1ea16b09b854c5a042ddab51ca364d59b32010ad8297dee6b427cd8d58d54483ee655addba4fb72c078d0403c3d239 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 2/15/2023 and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce94561c65c56a6f91ea9a261bf12546d7bb11b90a26d6cf77c4d9696c8aae7c8e923355a96fc3fd7b728239cd1ec761e860b761b014ab9d216f8b878c30b6ae 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85e2f740797b58105a9fda5ea6d31a9991e5f515241a5662c50327ef9f206780a9679bf36dc0ea82bc4f12da8f2c14caf6447221fbfaf0f8da1cdd96ad206cd2 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104