Subject: Inside: your weekly stats + 50% off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 04:46:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22da0f2357e4111e3fc57dc19e1aa48a787f3fc9058c5da19d7e9e3a62af5e64e0738f3c152a7f1bca17a55c096d391cd1046a272d1344db8ca53f3044d23cbf 

 

 
 
 FEBRUARY 05 &#45; FEBRUARY 11

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22da0f2357e4111e9a8a6703d314a05b41eb1062f4788d3e871d8048092be87af49d95edfb9474022dec2b77ad48e5cc71cd1a38dcfb18a5 
Sign In 

 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22da0f2357e4111e223962e28b443b0b33ca5b6711e7f8d8ca2b355feb7d766d133ac733826fd6be14cd5a27308c38761174982870d36ea3fe66a11f8fc815bd 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22da0f2357e4111e223962e28b443b0b33ca5b6711e7f8d8ca2b355feb7d766d133ac733826fd6be14cd5a27308c38761174982870d36ea3fe66a11f8fc815bd 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22da0f2357e4111e82cccb9c109f0efb3649ab3a05cb8a3812d20b56f14f2770ba7b1da243b06a98fd3ef764dc054357d7ffd7896bd62990912b7c9485284e7b 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Jan 21 28 Feb 04 11

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22da0f2357e4111e82cccb9c109f0efb3649ab3a05cb8a3812d20b56f14f2770ba7b1da243b06a98fd3ef764dc054357d7ffd7896bd62990912b7c9485284e7b 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 21 28 Feb 04 11

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22da0f2357e4111e82cccb9c109f0efb3649ab3a05cb8a3812d20b56f14f2770ba7b1da243b06a98fd3ef764dc054357d7ffd7896bd62990912b7c9485284e7b 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 21 28 Feb 04 11

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon:</strong> Upgrade by February 15 and get 50% off a full year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb33b216c22cb8784fe2ce1547150a434dde7f42174e82732808806889abc9012c749492c410d9acf4e1cab8e1324954593d80432640e5a7740 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb33b216c22cb8784fe2ce1547150a434dde7f42174e82732808806889abc9012c749492c410d9acf4e1cab8e1324954593d80432640e5a7740 

50% Off

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb3273b7effde71b2c57911dbfa4f72cf827bcb5537e9009813f9881fb8afde3006a9cd0bb455be156b6feefbe1dcda813ea560834425ddbc59 
MLA vs. APA: Citations and Format 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb3273b7effde71b2c57911dbfa4f72cf827bcb5537e9009813f9881fb8afde3006a9cd0bb455be156b6feefbe1dcda813ea560834425ddbc59 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb3a7be327d424a0a2e4961e099a499d9241ea3f03649c76dae0ad0395a8afa407644f0b6c4422b1e8d264c2dde3a1e9b6879dfe9805886f91e 
Hyperbole in Writing: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb3a7be327d424a0a2e4961e099a499d9241ea3f03649c76dae0ad0395a8afa407644f0b6c4422b1e8d264c2dde3a1e9b6879dfe9805886f91e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb36471e6196df431bceb11891310fc1a32be12b50fd399c477660bd0a7156a4ff6769eeea244906e2a4efc7916e7a93ca2fb82d7f351a5ca7f 
Improving Intra-Organization Connections Is Business-Critical in 2023 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cabb7b4e4ce99cb36471e6196df431bceb11891310fc1a32be12b50fd399c477660bd0a7156a4ff6769eeea244906e2a4efc7916e7a93ca2fb82d7f351a5ca7f 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8053239f92c2650ebd84fcaeafe024260c484923cdb36117163637c0c9512c274d4a506737d9034c9161046f73ab7246fd8fe7f13e3f5302a88d7d873a7c178b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8053239f92c2650e1e4f3a2897a3cfaac42585c9e5e51cd621db0920bb056c2c7fe15de563544b599a3eaf36fe579c3a1fbc4cdd24ad3a9fbb071ef858c670bf 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8053239f92c2650e3fa8ef38f339ddc3de7cd9974edca51aabc9ee908d3bc4251899ac9c93ba95dec1655d5b470a6a918844e29d2ee32a6e89feec3538040399 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3da51f7d9ce2314f959d78c4315bdafaaeb47bb0e05dcc6ef52f5a2819aca144f02243b1da0d2b2f2a63c02eb4ffb7df15694ff04f0551a7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3da51f7d9ce2314f417cd5dbc6e5e2016eb1e514118df8e2b328f9580a17aaf209b31ab6c8c4e83d11a12bc3a328ebe49bb0adcfbde6bb66 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3da51f7d9ce2314f4fca4077e5616f0724b6af3fdcf78964cd978b8b93dc90dd5a9d87cc29d7195ec941dd6ef955a971c5e6d46e9a490cc5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3da51f7d9ce2314f47316399e8bbd18162a128a9aa2956d45f533838069c45da6858c26ebc17d38f5b7db3957f6db8005917da7f8635046e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3da51f7d9ce2314f4021691b49f8a38d69df36a3716d633aeb6a2a74999302600a45b11a3ae4887b6813e92f5e3e374e527f4abee2e912715ece8347736d8be1 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1000cc8654eae7a35185ad8d270b5464ece6aa80b3a8c3e36a7b8837a307dcc5f98aa81a3d6a281c5388973171a539847b544e55905fb57e7d9d9600c6269b7a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16de1b6b56404659bbf998cfb97a4ed084ba5244a172e5d3022284bca0473a5e4806129c6321c09e550717499261c0dfbbc6dcc05c4bd49aa8c3b1755fe81caf5ef239a11069f579271b4c3693524eecfe8507e575de3109 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1000cc8654eae7a3cd90f7bd9b1765ef647b7822cfdea16f8b560c432a882eb15fa74d1a9577a4279112d8cfbed98ef625cfc35777d00b730c004822f8fb5505 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1000cc8654eae7a3cd90f7bd9b1765ef647b7822cfdea16f8b560c432a882eb15fa74d1a9577a4279112d8cfbed98ef625cfc35777d00b730c004822f8fb5505 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104