Subject: Fwd: Couples massage availability
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 15:10:45 -0500

Hi Team,

Please kindly follow up with Francisco and let us know when this has been
accomplished.

Thank you so much!
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Francisco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 2:44 PM
Subject: Couples massage availability
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi,

We are interested in scheduling a couples massage. Would you be able to
share the upcoming availabilities within the next month for scheduling
weekday appointments? Thank you.

Regards,

Francisco