Subject: Save 50% and saddle up for better writing 🤠
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 07:55:50 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d92f619eaaf2b245352cc68acf3785fa45170e4faf6b5657182e8028031615c5fdd5d19fe1fc6c6c58b055fb35758fb91d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d92f619eaaf2b245352cc68acf3785fa45170e4faf6b5657182e8028031615c5fdd5d19fe1fc6c6c58b055fb35758fb91d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d914209c190fe3aa2f5774836445006bfffc63c2c4e0895ebd020c424d50a31b465703bc8158ded09c0f44bfd5829d72835db7808b00a1c84f 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d914209c190fe3aa2f5774836445006bfffc63c2c4e0895ebd020c424d50a31b465703bc8158ded09c0f44bfd5829d72835db7808b00a1c84f 

Steer Your Writing

Toward Clarity

You don&rsquo;t have to be a lone ranger when it comes to writing. Grammarly Premium makes a great sidekick for emails, text messages, presentations, and more with its advanced, real-time writing suggestions. In a few clicks, Premium helps you improve word choice, add clarity, and adjust your tone so you can achieve meaningful results.

Upgrade today to get 50%* off a year of Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d914209c190fe3aa2f5774836445006bfffc63c2c4e0895ebd020c424d50a31b465703bc8158ded09c0f44bfd5829d72835db7808b00a1c84f 
Get Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d914209c190fe3aa2f5774836445006bfffc63c2c4e0895ebd020c424d50a31b465703bc8158ded09c0f44bfd5829d72835db7808b00a1c84f 

You can bet your boots Grammarly Premium will help you sound more confident with its advanced tone suggestion feature. See it in action when you upgrade today. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d914209c190fe3aa2f5774836445006bfffc63c2c4e0895ebd020c424d50a31b465703bc8158ded09c0f44bfd5829d72835db7808b00a1c84f 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d9e4ce8f9877db99790857ba81b7130605f8e29196f05b567c3e43dac975207b7bdd48963197294d1b680c9a984ec8b7f8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d9d267684b91e7f1224b50715d53f0ecbb16f74f70fe7b84188c239e62d38b42e0803bb0a64dbc24a9ccd56dfd26078e21 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d95a7c00bfa484529f0aea04aa347840d813d60f1c9cfcf29f9160240792faf014db25d6946de1b7272185d083033d4523 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d97adfc2d3513f260582d8b7a8560b19b108af721e7ee9af0abecb53e4434e4ffa91f18bd0ef55cec723252f74fe9541b4 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ed74c5cab15d8e40fa0a871f4c020a5ec6acec42c9d36394d227878bd7e8075076d2f1d7bd530209815e376a1dca7b64b5889978ecbfdfcd7be1d6fc8cc1bd7f70898aef7c67d0704cf8a4be1cde56b51b01f8a9d5e0ba9 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f58fee5d38601b08d8a06db206fbf75552589465f6a58ce8310d0176aa49eda315c1aef375708b7c3c8b8db27b206945760e8be474d5a4118970f8d146f053fd 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f58fee5d38601b08d8a06db206fbf75552589465f6a58ce8310d0176aa49eda315c1aef375708b7c3c8b8db27b206945760e8be474d5a4118970f8d146f053fd 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 2/15/2023 and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3389a63063dc4d914209c190fe3aa2f5774836445006bfffc63c2c4e0895ebd020c424d50a31b465703bc8158ded09c0f44bfd5829d72835db7808b00a1c84f 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f58fee5d38601b0868d07701848a69bba476281a2c5ec6ab551f8ba1be7bdc0a3809de5d30bb0b3de372e02f23ac1bd4e643480246bc7893a929557e9d260b0e 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104