Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 04:17:46 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c7e6e442dd0141e3159ebf42bc6728c4ee1ab0281a0dca75d8f5d810368f48cbb85cbd39ecb57eedfeeee106ef72b5660aa7f57670d16b61c8 

 

 
 
 JANUARY 29 &#45; FEBRUARY 04

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c7b76a8900fc5b7a3d1caa04735595d30374c18a2561e56ee888bc05eb392ca3cb844b509394b3b561e2cea7d3aaa8efe9 
Sign In 

 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c706ac4cd3fc517bbb49bae8a4a6427a6312248bea9f23d5b2902bb3230a5fe2b83f6b5d51777185a062b1b00069947086e51a1b7d842aa7a0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c706ac4cd3fc517bbb49bae8a4a6427a6312248bea9f23d5b2902bb3230a5fe2b83f6b5d51777185a062b1b00069947086e51a1b7d842aa7a0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c71ded8f2e4548cfc1245e08f05b4570bba55491b24c08d4f69be6ba2aa58f752a5729f49d576cdab25669edc9b0798e95654cf905f733a5d8 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Jan 14 21 Jan 28 04

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c71ded8f2e4548cfc1245e08f05b4570bba55491b24c08d4f69be6ba2aa58f752a5729f49d576cdab25669edc9b0798e95654cf905f733a5d8 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 14 21 Jan 28 04

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c71ded8f2e4548cfc1245e08f05b4570bba55491b24c08d4f69be6ba2aa58f752a5729f49d576cdab25669edc9b0798e95654cf905f733a5d8 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 14 21 Jan 28 04

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c714e05a925654356e2f5f3d4c498aa74dcf4af1294da9ac74fc33305c566b8b797e02cf123e5e953d1bc8d93a7162d6e5c18e21a9b301d2c4 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c714e05a925654356e2f5f3d4c498aa74dcf4af1294da9ac74fc33305c566b8b797e02cf123e5e953d1bc8d93a7162d6e5c18e21a9b301d2c4 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ade2d4ce4b53314e8ddee6979e0ad7a314a4ec78424bdf2d48b46a588608e73d18993a86ad08913a77da3390262470a886b1ccf7de30489f069ef42f1bdd814 
How to Format a Business Letter in 7 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ade2d4ce4b53314e8ddee6979e0ad7a314a4ec78424bdf2d48b46a588608e73d18993a86ad08913a77da3390262470a886b1ccf7de30489f069ef42f1bdd814 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ade2d4ce4b53314d32182aee0c4925992f98c48b91c086c3534f88950cde3ccb8de3338a18b892b9fa46534670437118dbd442a875095b00ab43914d4cca13b 
Everything You Need to Know About Appendices in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ade2d4ce4b53314d32182aee0c4925992f98c48b91c086c3534f88950cde3ccb8de3338a18b892b9fa46534670437118dbd442a875095b00ab43914d4cca13b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ade2d4ce4b5331425390fa4d57c401b66e750cb976ea717afeca46efd277de8c52fe37b5661891c9e1e75ac6f43448a77b60466f7b3a75e0c8d50b68793c7f2 
Chiasmus: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ade2d4ce4b5331425390fa4d57c401b66e750cb976ea717afeca46efd277de8c52fe37b5661891c9e1e75ac6f43448a77b60466f7b3a75e0c8d50b68793c7f2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5731e40098f58b6140bae6c1b8ba536dc62a2efdfe9df6c860ff9da0f0548a04679dcb7b9580078942d54d465abc3a9759a9bd28a6d45ffee85853b8448ab1b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c7fe62fc66cf6b9c5236c9f5178f582e1c0f9521df9bc2afc438fe20494831c48fddd9bc77a4772fac4721ad994156d9bd694b8f12083bf66c 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c7d1b30ef9b8df86c2277f7aca391c249432035a7816f4851a91797085354bb876cb928f1392ea5999038e5e28471601be4cd521ac4525a9d2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c760d5b3cae9bc44b4d1bf1af13fcaba0774f3f1c7d11b216b4f299c5f4b61b9f7180989427b47c64f270ee10c37c6c367 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5731e40098f58b6fa0a097b34332f0e978ad8c7567e145a3784be6a2ea0d23e9b1efddacfff7c1b94c73c3e296336920b34fb5302c6e13c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5731e40098f58b63582c18b7b214839e43e3beb7d95256ec94e483549b015d4ef3716f8296e444c873f40bd965a6a2febed0bdb6a4da952 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5731e40098f58b63db300ec362db4065b8e7eba30c3c63874ed2905a1300b508b043664a73cda9264692509a48368a94e1138d31e982d73 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c581377c187e20c7d1b30ef9b8df86c2277f7aca391c249432035a7816f4851a91797085354bb876cb928f1392ea5999038e5e28471601be4cd521ac4525a9d2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5731e40098f58b6a764eecaf9379d3af8bc17312d4c0b810bdaa01165d9ea5f6f7d03f96472ece809e7eb2539ebbda66e1b399a99c63c148f5dd7d4de61bd7a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13a01443ab945413adea3aca98bafbc931c29fb303d578f91ba135b6189829f9d166dde60d2bffca82bd4770a34a663eb9c4b3d380aac4117ab939a7a1429c208b4aaf85b7fcbf4f666e32efacf7a696cb4deb40548ddb43 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5731e40098f58b61fae716062c6028be223d1d31178590552728a8125aed390f2153adcf443bf193af1a60c85b29551047c40f7ed199b840b86d42e118441af 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5731e40098f58b61fae716062c6028be223d1d31178590552728a8125aed390f2153adcf443bf193af1a60c85b29551047c40f7ed199b840b86d42e118441af 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104