Subject: Last Chance: 50% off Grammarly Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 17:16:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523ef9e44dcd0664979aaf6ab36d9d416faafbcdd9d9cf1dbf7f92a88a87c739c67d797f6438ebe1c714c49597c540a6aae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523ef9e44dcd0664979aaf6ab36d9d416faafbcdd9d9cf1dbf7f92a88a87c739c67d797f6438ebe1c714c49597c540a6aae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523f23775b7be1d7ea56c0e3f24e8ae3712bd85dcf0625b294f75a494f57ecb5bd331b7dfd35ad419ada82110e0aa7423cf2fb94a805d3e0598 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523f23775b7be1d7ea56c0e3f24e8ae3712bd85dcf0625b294f75a494f57ecb5bd331b7dfd35ad419ada82110e0aa7423cf2fb94a805d3e0598 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523f23775b7be1d7ea56c0e3f24e8ae3712bd85dcf0625b294f75a494f57ecb5bd331b7dfd35ad419ada82110e0aa7423cf2fb94a805d3e0598 

Evolve Your Writing

Over Time

Learn to be a better writer with the transformational magic of full-sentence rewrites, a feature exclusively available with Grammarly Premium. These suggestions help you identify unclear sentences and will, over time, teach you how to get your point across more clearly and concisely.

Act now to accelerate your writing this year and get any Premium plan for 50%* off.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523f23775b7be1d7ea56c0e3f24e8ae3712bd85dcf0625b294f75a494f57ecb5bd331b7dfd35ad419ada82110e0aa7423cf2fb94a805d3e0598 
Pick Your Plan 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523f23775b7be1d7ea56c0e3f24e8ae3712bd85dcf0625b294f75a494f57ecb5bd331b7dfd35ad419ada82110e0aa7423cf2fb94a805d3e0598 

Additional Premium Features

to Improve Your Writing

 Tone suggestions

Send or submit your writing with confidence when you use Premium&rsquo;s tone suggestions to tailor your tone to your reader.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523ff9fc29f2f44274f33992772dd4334dab3115a60eb10730ec89052f3aaee42a159d03fff16b782b38a1ad36bf2c021c9 
">Learn More 

 Advanced grammatical suggestions

Achieve better writing results with advanced grammar, spelling, and punctuation recommendations.

 Compelling vocabulary

Improve your writing over time and deliver more effective messages with engaging vocabulary suggestions.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c7852330114b0ffc5f33a3c47264decf2d9791f7436fbec0507eba58a712cc62fab8a891d3810ded91bd9b31933b759ad88989 
 ">Learn More 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523f23775b7be1d7ea56c0e3f24e8ae3712bd85dcf0625b294f75a494f57ecb5bd331b7dfd35ad419ada82110e0aa7423cf2fb94a805d3e0598 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523ee65d5bbb97555af432afc243f1b428b65b1d5a9734def73759fa1e4c93a3cb647830a615419e9b4a2e8686e670ceaf2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523856a17d5b8ec4d2e9a9a399cc6c283a00e4c41f8f85d49cef69abec91855d2387164c10cf4701753564d10aab3a4fc98 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523c7fba77fd5fb3d73295496198976a0a2c794ef80d35ec0bbcd39f4f9778af3941402d34eca2b5b3599d5a08e55bd14e4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c7852326befd16752e1785b0e110ac15999265ab4d07ef216c2705324a81ff6faf9405da3aa08144ad7143aac7688556f328ad 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8112a1314c351942de8b982b5cc9ae1baf0b27ca33668e45dc2ab714ffe7182eb7afa2db1d51ac4fcf987df206b4af30122b76dd6d94318a6a7e87b61ce4162e557c53a2d61f9c80d6bfb07ef9dd19e47dc84dddf8d585f5 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c785230d18bb5205fe79f3ca3a17cb9620989b486dd8ed6de45f9d42d4842429943a7a360da3d3b0ed654dc8c938b05f3d03b8358ef0725e778f5b 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c785230d18bb5205fe79f3ca3a17cb9620989b486dd8ed6de45f9d42d4842429943a7a360da3d3b0ed654dc8c938b05f3d03b8358ef0725e778f5b 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59PM PST on 1/31/2023 and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523f23775b7be1d7ea56c0e3f24e8ae3712bd85dcf0625b294f75a494f57ecb5bd331b7dfd35ad419ada82110e0aa7423cf2fb94a805d3e0598 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddaf9d7468c78523906fc7d8afd7c86b61c4652c40dff06e460e3b54bcfefee4d4a69d0034dc9396676b1efda354fadc83e8ab56caca5461fe7d4a0cb0d0bbfa 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104