Subject: Your weekly stats + one from us: 50% Off!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 04:26:08 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b91d037b136e22bd6f1bc8c874ffeac47a4e82a934306dc947b0271cbee795bc85bd378f53c58eafd3cbf6e0a2aa539f5b847f5594c35d4dc 

 

 
 
 JANUARY 22 &#45; JANUARY 28

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8be735d20422837a3f935d8fa31b657714b2aefaa788cfb7ef5df0b6e38c8549016f072950d1ef8e01f25242059ee79c65 
Sign In 

 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8bf79fc8ee5349be03a66bb634e555c4a299893307ae03232780746a028a318c7385b0a1f40ed149adb36b879661bd36a34521edcc48c89922 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8bf79fc8ee5349be03a66bb634e555c4a299893307ae03232780746a028a318c7385b0a1f40ed149adb36b879661bd36a34521edcc48c89922 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8bc1ea7644b87391ebe5ab4fad59cb6ebefcefd85cf1c5689bc8397e40a079798f1c9263b7d028ff11b82cbf6ceb71cb940689c8c5757e4b5e 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Jan 07 14 Jan 21 28

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8bc1ea7644b87391ebe5ab4fad59cb6ebefcefd85cf1c5689bc8397e40a079798f1c9263b7d028ff11b82cbf6ceb71cb940689c8c5757e4b5e 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 07 14 Jan 21 28

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8bc1ea7644b87391ebe5ab4fad59cb6ebefcefd85cf1c5689bc8397e40a079798f1c9263b7d028ff11b82cbf6ceb71cb940689c8c5757e4b5e 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 07 14 Jan 21 28

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Flash Sale:</strong> Upgrade today and get <br class="hide">50% off ANY Premium plan!	

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8fd0d73e0fd72e932274f7423a292c210269504e72a853d4b02f73b2b394166cda4913cc8d9728dbf85a8f990bf956567332e11eb536a8c0dc 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8fd0d73e0fd72e932274f7423a292c210269504e72a853d4b02f73b2b394166cda4913cc8d9728dbf85a8f990bf956567332e11eb536a8c0dc 

50% Off

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8f57de47aedf6af80bfd2800a2e3a423a06c6150038f0f3d4047d28054a5b1d5aeb2c880cad8e23cd74d44f5cb7dd51381e88fc22b16b6a58f 
The Enterprise of the Future Embraces AI to Augment Employee Skills and Boost Productivity 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8f57de47aedf6af80bfd2800a2e3a423a06c6150038f0f3d4047d28054a5b1d5aeb2c880cad8e23cd74d44f5cb7dd51381e88fc22b16b6a58f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8fe8029e0665c8d44d103c6241c0798ded41a61f80c539120ee2eb65e9eb84afb109c4fee41953dbab20e72f15ee873d2b38074b69532907f3 
Action Words to Get Your Résumé Noticed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8fe8029e0665c8d44d103c6241c0798ded41a61f80c539120ee2eb65e9eb84afb109c4fee41953dbab20e72f15ee873d2b38074b69532907f3 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8fe2252e2a115c9f2cdf33d97d225a95a6db7be18d31970e1ba35b09052a5b69c2a723c797e20e0dee770abfdc516db3570d8ad99893370b16 
Other Ways to Say “Said” 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efe1ddb4f1fcde8fe2252e2a115c9f2cdf33d97d225a95a6db7be18d31970e1ba35b09052a5b69c2a723c797e20e0dee770abfdc516db3570d8ad99893370b16 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8be698920a6a98e8b0b0e01d893614b0acf1d29d86ff20f5212afd65bcf73f20d237e1040d59d0120b5b8ff2ea40e0911ce5fde8b7c506d2f8 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b25c4f62a3788e2e14fe5385a30c157790f002aadcde40704c1e78ff14e683e8f63d6269dcf86015068c950863ceddecfd239c5b266e8f174 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b316b82a8cc377b6e856068f55eaed2111e7b8ea0c52fc0a930c9ec77ab078b0d4387ed2b930d5b3a2d18a23ce8f4f3fea40038349fcb19d2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8bccaa6c72cba67af58381e12167e07149994a24c8308c6f3cca37fb2754fdd837b393348711b26665202495ab9171c565 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b218b5852d15c77fa60bfac776b735caf03093d3b8437628d57801c34ad04752ca974f2e1a4ebc5176d25015e6eae1bac 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b6baf3896b4db486119e7e3eb46a9392ceddbde299aa8e5358dbcda4e6c728579506d8fdb04105445ddc6c341f748d1d1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8bbc17ac7b0744c247cfee052ecb2dd567f05af962c07baf19d7fa03024853d5533eeb7a43dee10ae6fc2f90955e22ea21 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b316b82a8cc377b6e856068f55eaed2111e7b8ea0c52fc0a930c9ec77ab078b0d4387ed2b930d5b3a2d18a23ce8f4f3fea40038349fcb19d2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b83fbdc9df77f2081f2b7e7e6bab7257d91effef96893655915e478c3f1880c26ef0d1117b62890be9cd0e2a33a77097e6f48dac8dd5962a2 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaa4c6843a6b7dc3cacb55d31db55f0e8f067cc7f3876436a55cf8027159b8a8c19ce6288c6a94facebcb6f8e683e6a8fad3b80acdd28179a34c8e73b87be987d28a12948c75a8c463e0be6ac689a4b7c16c6e1df26ebfba 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b6982a0fb9f3f707874d79d6610c7da00bf6496a01a4191d64d3264614836db0f9f6f57ad2ad5c79b945a9600c81c5789483c1cbfad09dcd0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=438742194e856f8b6982a0fb9f3f707874d79d6610c7da00bf6496a01a4191d64d3264614836db0f9f6f57ad2ad5c79b945a9600c81c5789483c1cbfad09dcd0 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104