Subject: ⚡Flash Sale: 50% off Grammarly Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 07:59:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8169330e1637f3f20b65cb8b1885ffb995d8c51dc10b6a4b1ce6e1cf071df2e4a54ce5684e9df6327316f700c1c395dbf52 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8169330e1637f3f20b65cb8b1885ffb995d8c51dc10b6a4b1ce6e1cf071df2e4a54ce5684e9df6327316f700c1c395dbf52 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161073ff3abf3921ee41d3d952243999705ca1e27e5797d3dcb2c5d376f1ba3d2ced8a26878657c67f8eb5b74928397f121b2598dcf0e24c24 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161073ff3abf3921ee41d3d952243999705ca1e27e5797d3dcb2c5d376f1ba3d2ced8a26878657c67f8eb5b74928397f121b2598dcf0e24c24 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161073ff3abf3921ee41d3d952243999705ca1e27e5797d3dcb2c5d376f1ba3d2ced8a26878657c67f8eb5b74928397f121b2598dcf0e24c24 

Strengthen Your Writing

With Premium

It&rsquo;s easy to make a quantum leap in writing with the help of Grammarly Premium. Premium&rsquo;s advanced suggestions can identify hard-to-read sentences and offer a clearer alternative. They can also flag overused words and recommend more attractive vocabulary to keep your reader engaged. 

Upgrade now to experience all of the exclusive benefits of Premium. Plus, get 50%* off when you upgrade by this Tuesday, 1/31.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161073ff3abf3921ee41d3d952243999705ca1e27e5797d3dcb2c5d376f1ba3d2ced8a26878657c67f8eb5b74928397f121b2598dcf0e24c24 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161073ff3abf3921ee41d3d952243999705ca1e27e5797d3dcb2c5d376f1ba3d2ced8a26878657c67f8eb5b74928397f121b2598dcf0e24c24 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161073ff3abf3921ee41d3d952243999705ca1e27e5797d3dcb2c5d376f1ba3d2ced8a26878657c67f8eb5b74928397f121b2598dcf0e24c24 
Save 50% Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c81681ac9e65a85dbc35881005117ff25648aa9b4b1993c3c5e047c3a5294f2f5fad8db0331ad15e619284459f78c8390aad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161c7137ec0aa120e4d37aa419b566d3fe5f3055f605a9f0ac0e220251549d20377c6b3f8637b80a5cd17e2e3557b4d872 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c816e6ce65367ce96064c764721fb5c6ad9487ea125206b163b04a067d675d783ebb5e0847ce72e3e69df34328333e26e321 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8168f6d6717c015bd99a6f6edd4f3fc0bd9e29b6e98b98d7eca6d4e0f7b562e93f4e193f0615f6d446e78397be4450d2f68 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3dcfde81543a2b2ec7cc8d0af6019ca95afece6bb7e5117ab38cc10cb3d8d457807efabb1f1b123e8954e81a169f3db88f1a450fc980c5c6e3f1ce8863da5c169a186c869163f9fa3583a90a9227d68c43cf7853603f78a0 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c81645f08d396bebbc01c4da777fe598a736ce85b4a0578c3a1e9e71ee8ce9b4f4458e8ffa06b561410a4dc73c6b9edeae8a482d677857a322e4 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c81645f08d396bebbc01c4da777fe598a736ce85b4a0578c3a1e9e71ee8ce9b4f4458e8ffa06b561410a4dc73c6b9edeae8a482d677857a322e4 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 1/31/2023 and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8161073ff3abf3921ee41d3d952243999705ca1e27e5797d3dcb2c5d376f1ba3d2ced8a26878657c67f8eb5b74928397f121b2598dcf0e24c24 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d54b5d4c4620c8162b62c9ce46af84f423294d4cc877ade8984d4190d03824309e475e6ae60d5b75897c0d67995e84cc1e3c2a6a289d2a52920ee0a12d4732e7 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104