Subject: Info for the team
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, release <[email-masked]>
Cc: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 11:45:20 -0500

Thank you.

After listening to the call and hearing the customer's frustration, I have
two suggestions.

One is to let the team know that they *can* look up gift card numbers by
asking the caller who bought the card. You then look at that person's
purchases for a gift card, and click on the ID number (here it is *2644*)

you will then be able to see the gift card number

Also, I advise keeping a window with the Release website open and available
at all times. When customers ask questions about what services are
available, you can inform them.
For example, AJ could refer to this page
https://releasewellbeingcenter.com/experiences/spa-services/#spa-massage,
and Pravesh could have referred to this page when he did not know if we
serve mimosas. https://releasewellbeingcenter.com/experiences/cafe/
Best,
Kris

On Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at 9:48 AM Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi - This customer has asked for a call back from a manager. Her call
> recording with AJ is attached.
>
> Summary: She wanted to book for her friends, using gift cards. She did not
> have the correct gift card number handy. We asked her to call back with
> right numbers. She asked if she could pay for them with her card, and then
> later swap the payment modes and receive a refund, which we informed her in
> the beginning this could be done, but only by the Front Desk. Towards the
> end of the call she realised she had the wrong Gift card number, and now
> wanted a refund on card. She was advised to call back FD and ask for refund.
>
> AJ could have rather advised the customer we will ask FD to do a refund.
> AJ was alone on calls today, and this call alone went on for 30 mins, and
> we had other customers waiting on call.
>
> I have given written feedback to AJ. Will also speak to him when he gets a
> little free, he is on calls back to back.
>
> In the mean while please call her up.
>
>
> Saurabh Dadu
> *LiveSalesman*
> India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
> US: 1 240 949 2437
> Cell: +91 9810175203
>