Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 04:41:20 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867126fdfdad9a6aa354f09a671fb16b5a9f1ea0fed1166e651afd153d05f987f9a844d8256590e6bc895bd913c905f896a9fc4058007e599599a 

 

 
 
 JANUARY 15 &#45; JANUARY 21

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712284dfe03dcd3a82438607ed6d490087c76ba6ef50f858df25e32b4bc25cf94d239815b6450c41351ab16fa37a0e3085b 
Sign In 

 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712359001fcb6fac58d3dc09c6b477f2bb53492a29649a4285e9a50c3690738479905354c751de0865e5ce00753f87fbe9d18699022b80c1ff0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712359001fcb6fac58d3dc09c6b477f2bb53492a29649a4285e9a50c3690738479905354c751de0865e5ce00753f87fbe9d18699022b80c1ff0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867122e5f864fc7609b185ea4b32d116fcf86489aedb28eae161c8844045f0303ffffd8b186050c12f8e4e8999fe86090d58c542fb67d0118adf2 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Dec 31 07 Jan 14 21

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867122e5f864fc7609b185ea4b32d116fcf86489aedb28eae161c8844045f0303ffffd8b186050c12f8e4e8999fe86090d58c542fb67d0118adf2 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 31 07 Jan 14 21

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867122e5f864fc7609b185ea4b32d116fcf86489aedb28eae161c8844045f0303ffffd8b186050c12f8e4e8999fe86090d58c542fb67d0118adf2 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 31 07 Jan 14 21

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712b0ead551c281c07e4aebcce17f09198dc40ebc61740b0d996be118990856f07806729e3d16f1ebbdffa671f166257344c6b3d63a5cc66a2c 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712b0ead551c281c07e4aebcce17f09198dc40ebc61740b0d996be118990856f07806729e3d16f1ebbdffa671f166257344c6b3d63a5cc66a2c 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bda607eb5da216613d19951cacede9ebb9dbaea809d34e6ff4fe5af3b541e2d25ee1d081bc41129795624e1f98c75781c79b608a49e23bdb740ce1223236c437 
APA Format and Citations: Everything You Need to Know 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bda607eb5da216613d19951cacede9ebb9dbaea809d34e6ff4fe5af3b541e2d25ee1d081bc41129795624e1f98c75781c79b608a49e23bdb740ce1223236c437 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bda607eb5da2166132849bda1f95a5a4b632adda15584ddddfd59f75cc4d946bd9c8741e5ba1d15eb44b2653aadd9fa3e4b150dc4edad4df6e87575121e742f5 
14 Ways to Say ‘You’re Welcome’ 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bda607eb5da2166132849bda1f95a5a4b632adda15584ddddfd59f75cc4d946bd9c8741e5ba1d15eb44b2653aadd9fa3e4b150dc4edad4df6e87575121e742f5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bda607eb5da21661777f0df388438885d7a8ff1383bf5aa101039b555b8e93c4ba7a7a7771930114238a870a188e3f866621cf06976f50f314008ba8f7051052 
Focus: Relate Sentences to a Paragraph’s Main Idea 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bda607eb5da21661777f0df388438885d7a8ff1383bf5aa101039b555b8e93c4ba7a7a7771930114238a870a188e3f866621cf06976f50f314008ba8f7051052 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712a9a47365d14f1f33f4d60ffe9730c429f1735de3a8f1f6dc0d89a26a40ba62399fb6b2f3794d414bdbb6982b51693943d36165425ac07a5a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712769027ee0a4a99698fdb9535816e563e3f56df34732b0e3be29207914f6dbdfb444eedb980ed8c6acf3f0ead507cbf75cd82c537fef4ded7 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712de7b378eade9abf3e9ec4cf31cc62f1e2ebc621e07e2fa7ca2630a096a6bc48eb8370d4bec1a014d90ebec4ac1f206c6c9bf1cde2960b6ec 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712a3ab7088e41ecc335c18171636e7a20922724d9e6bd8bab320a9c4d25913214f248eaa697fc661e0fab50c58e23f922f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867125ab5059df9d3600deeba377fc359fd41afdbfe89741497fa4377127d4b6c4d07d950283b8e482d00fb2bb899bf663b1a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d8671291c7bd835ba151ee3f3f4343e93b317b9f08df6ef347d6361652ce252ed8e36876485ac9ccb852b38436226283a94ba1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d8671250d633a3f7a01c0d27bf2e6811cd4b032f6380f38729bf11f9ae5c809ede0b2fd20c7d22f377b09461f5e7b0f5e0b269 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d86712de7b378eade9abf3e9ec4cf31cc62f1e2ebc621e07e2fa7ca2630a096a6bc48eb8370d4bec1a014d90ebec4ac1f206c6c9bf1cde2960b6ec 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867127e7475006cb0cd1cb79d0c3ee9500d82d2a63303876cbd355fcb49f64831fda8acdde5d52ec33d8aa5e3f5c873768a8b4763c72d9a89b8eb 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=58ee008315a7bc5d1a95b1fff03f719330d1770cfcf6f010c296f2327b6d5e57e237afd2384f6466b340d286c3255e9a6e393fcd69d7b45332355e2c668cbe5745846366fae58d56c99b97f67f772e8a6730de361f6b0246 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867120e0f479355fdfe797589444165bcf170ad8bf98ce0e456d7b158399be731974201b2014541a7d1528b612763b85f531e6fd7e08bbc21d191 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e4252f753d867120e0f479355fdfe797589444165bcf170ad8bf98ce0e456d7b158399be731974201b2014541a7d1528b612763b85f531e6fd7e08bbc21d191 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104