Subject: Just for you: this week’s stats + serious savings
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 04:48:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89e173cdd3c22a8b32c4a01cdc7396c9fe3ceb5907a1dd046186cbdc9b047d1fccd5a8fe508e8de7be5b20974956132a9d2829a7c2d5235594 

 

 
 
 JANUARY 08 &#45; JANUARY 14

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89d99b8fb984854a29a81d9977676ea66db9bbeeae7bd28e1f66a33b973466810dc829de8c49450dd02f26d1dfee648301 
Sign In 

 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89ef53372350e8ec02d8319e3ff9e678929fc8ba5d3de67352fbfdf301e20b7518f88158820acce2c9df338d6b15827ed53e09e5bebb3f86e9 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89ef53372350e8ec02d8319e3ff9e678929fc8ba5d3de67352fbfdf301e20b7518f88158820acce2c9df338d6b15827ed53e09e5bebb3f86e9 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f893b9cc206cb52e1d093442f58c831b042f8d38f5116701f2a65f9e88117e14ee4dcbe60b9e5e5cef76c65d698ac08576c88bef20201f190cc 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Dec 24 31 Jan 07 14

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f893b9cc206cb52e1d093442f58c831b042f8d38f5116701f2a65f9e88117e14ee4dcbe60b9e5e5cef76c65d698ac08576c88bef20201f190cc 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 24 31 Jan 07 14

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f893b9cc206cb52e1d093442f58c831b042f8d38f5116701f2a65f9e88117e14ee4dcbe60b9e5e5cef76c65d698ac08576c88bef20201f190cc 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 24 31 Jan 07 14

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon:</strong> Upgrade by <br class="hide">January 18 and get <br class="hide">a year of Premium for $75.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff54f41c3bfdb9dd481f0619b9dbdb31a143eed080c97cd25af7c55afbe436dd5a90f9cd3633389f38c728e40c6072c0dd85474f275b21956fae 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff54f41c3bfdb9dd481f0619b9dbdb31a143eed080c97cd25af7c55afbe436dd5a90f9cd3633389f38c728e40c6072c0dd85474f275b21956fae 

$75 for a <br>Year of <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff54e0452cfbf134b78164fa94bab7d027d0e6f5a45fcc071ae12d94d0f2ab0c99cefc380e5e2b7220570a8f1a7ecb27688a343aae36f686d52f 
What is Circumlocution? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff54e0452cfbf134b78164fa94bab7d027d0e6f5a45fcc071ae12d94d0f2ab0c99cefc380e5e2b7220570a8f1a7ecb27688a343aae36f686d52f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff542f35c82ed1ba05061fe103975c10ac170860fc24dd5b92074711b3988f3058b9f342c79afe309273dd7cd2771c7aaf8da8a3f85c0545c2bc 
The Enterprise of the Future Places Communication at the Center of the Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff542f35c82ed1ba05061fe103975c10ac170860fc24dd5b92074711b3988f3058b9f342c79afe309273dd7cd2771c7aaf8da8a3f85c0545c2bc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff54c46c0fb2512b4f0dc3a8625bb2333b9e6346cc2c14f057df9d14a7c81ea6c2991f24d6dcd336fc2dd16ccbc42e5324a8130a1f4f28933cbc 
Where vs. In Which vs. Wherein 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9dd074d249ff54c46c0fb2512b4f0dc3a8625bb2333b9e6346cc2c14f057df9d14a7c81ea6c2991f24d6dcd336fc2dd16ccbc42e5324a8130a1f4f28933cbc 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d94fc38714a555656635fd2d4e16caec67136c8e6207fa95c195ebe3d3a7ab87fdbcd28ed8a9b226c993f7ae09deaede3b4a5110fdc092c91a1fa2bc6ade40ed 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89c0f8a62a42e10bfa1aee876fe80f36d9f2a858fd9b512bc5b638e9ec127a4d7d1dd9e2655cc97edd590f7cec86ef3169b7ada43052b248dd 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f897382c504145999e1b32479240952022b3a5dae645fdaf364af1786fba28febd42fe979b9181d8b8774cae49fe55ce6b74cba8a9e0fc06ee5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f8910c6ca9e88bc4cea0fc8a0ee49b5a9c43cec07a4de0a6725a99b8b1f3010102b53d22ef301d3819787ddb88231e20969 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89de2c4ab5f5dfbc810679792bfeadec3083fae71493ba6f2256bbe4ce0d4cf595f5f0fbf64043dd55e7f8b7f1230952df 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89a10acf878e9964c2a7b1ecc89a21ea7b522a9dde7b71abf46bf9da2fa99eecfe6a998690b7cd8b826a4ae67f323a657d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f8973e568109332bc2f811d90752c1305c00c0c07009677467be623557a947398a66d212802504f75781c60d813d19ca38e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f897382c504145999e1b32479240952022b3a5dae645fdaf364af1786fba28febd42fe979b9181d8b8774cae49fe55ce6b74cba8a9e0fc06ee5 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f89088c31f50d21b80042c50292e1a52bdf7e37a080db63e692b7a32e82acde6216309170d79bef4aecbea9212927f503a5c9518d3fd70cb5dd 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aae0ed4d0a4746b32097bc85c8af3b4f212d59bcc5c20db918602df501af3987dce1a6d71253ab96fb5fe019e2b4500e6443dff635cb774db5140312764ba0176736e91afadb1551e2a4d0a1f7a732159415edd0914be2f7 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f896fe5649e0d5826b18ea73a14d3937eccacd623789ff0e20fa57ee6a5c940d45a17fa2f6b9c0b1f0953be794c78da2369076dcf9ec722dc81 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0d86f83d811b3f896fe5649e0d5826b18ea73a14d3937eccacd623789ff0e20fa57ee6a5c940d45a17fa2f6b9c0b1f0953be794c78da2369076dcf9ec722dc81 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104