Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 04:17:40 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad261e7c3432271baa71b6d6ea1cdfc99a30a88d943bea368ef9fe5a86a7749c4196127c8652150b5bc1c9d77c180b5c70b4a4eb8846223cf08 

 

 
 
 JANUARY 01 &#45; JANUARY 07

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad2ffea90a094de87ba82bee6b03437d0365baa27828d628338780c0a30bb2cc18b56b1a5719b61796855db2bc48539d6b0 
Sign In 

 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad2afc64ec2aa7b60ae91020fe46173af10387e62ffa2389a73cf2f81f03751455b336419560d1bc470fb6c8d56589bdb5f3fae9d474821f65c 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad2afc64ec2aa7b60ae91020fe46173af10387e62ffa2389a73cf2f81f03751455b336419560d1bc470fb6c8d56589bdb5f3fae9d474821f65c 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad2f4adae764369caa6cb576d4953d0912d9cdfc19103ced16dec61a3dcd6fcc3a2bc882e6756d93806f5dcc7384953069ecaa176d226a3fb3a 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Dec 17 24 Dec 31 07

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad2f4adae764369caa6cb576d4953d0912d9cdfc19103ced16dec61a3dcd6fcc3a2bc882e6756d93806f5dcc7384953069ecaa176d226a3fb3a 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 17 24 Dec 31 07

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad2f4adae764369caa6cb576d4953d0912d9cdfc19103ced16dec61a3dcd6fcc3a2bc882e6756d93806f5dcc7384953069ecaa176d226a3fb3a 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 17 24 Dec 31 07

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon:</strong> Upgrade by <br class="hide">January 18 and get <br class="hide">a year of Premium for $75.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad290183704ab5168cecd794a7c8d2556e4ee2890538af1a40dd5d00456ebadda1926e2edcbbdcb30002413e685b11598c1d992a0475c65cbe6 
Claim this offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad290183704ab5168cecd794a7c8d2556e4ee2890538af1a40dd5d00456ebadda1926e2edcbbdcb30002413e685b11598c1d992a0475c65cbe6 

$75 for a <br>Year of <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cc4bbe68cceab468745035f101bf6449f9ed37cd7f219349c2bab3f6b607f4b3226c7a3562b67d4f2f35e9d33ddd929bb3390dddc4b295e5a01a0d5f1a9cbb0e 
How to Write a Complaint Email in 8 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cc4bbe68cceab468745035f101bf6449f9ed37cd7f219349c2bab3f6b607f4b3226c7a3562b67d4f2f35e9d33ddd929bb3390dddc4b295e5a01a0d5f1a9cbb0e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cc4bbe68cceab4681dbee177338c74c6736294a11b272d27acd7ae55fd40d7be3c4e0b91ab8bf64cb6e3d4bfdfc81310815037f5efdc5d3e845500037b0fcfda 
How Many Spaces Go After a Period, One or Two? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cc4bbe68cceab4681dbee177338c74c6736294a11b272d27acd7ae55fd40d7be3c4e0b91ab8bf64cb6e3d4bfdfc81310815037f5efdc5d3e845500037b0fcfda 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cc4bbe68cceab468e9238d47a3b81abb3f9dd2e6f848364edf992ece9c33101ea77227d50805099be73fbf9c844ae6114dcfaa82e7230e0285e2b3ffd6facb76 
Welcome Matt Rosenberg, Chief Revenue Officer and Head of Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cc4bbe68cceab468e9238d47a3b81abb3f9dd2e6f848364edf992ece9c33101ea77227d50805099be73fbf9c844ae6114dcfaa82e7230e0285e2b3ffd6facb76 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9f3c3a4f2938ad2735b4f400cdbac9b50ad641acd71cfd8dc20a155c23f41352c3030f9265fa7c94949f4981a8c346d1801b63c041fdd1ae1b3e125195f30ee 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285ecac8bf1404213a3c51c897ea020ceb3df3126d201faae7d3ab0e532a6ad97763286938c8b33d4d680a34c5ae563040f1de4147955d656e4722 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285eca2e20cc59de72811d03c0204be76fdd8e2937ab0e0cd9a61829cb65c2509635e64e041a6f147294821bdd6cddaef297c28839f88c226bfae9 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285ecad67adc92f036c3a3d338e0d876476c766d864242a8fa6b0e20527ce1a61151972e010967ad9acf29f18ce193a9e0558b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285eca899868f1d8796d35e4034b8eef91a92ea648c48d045e99983154d8e5b84239579b882c6079a78ef3267468857cc17319 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285ecac1082c6996fc773f350af96e8a4ecc352cb7e168a869bf9786a56dac4c2860c189f991a73d019bb30799ef035730eec7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285eca72e564fe6daa7dc9b6b7e1558f6e1866fec26f619d8032fe7dab3d6021a833abb9a2947892126985d63fdcccdcf2f2f2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285eca2e20cc59de72811d03c0204be76fdd8e2937ab0e0cd9a61829cb65c2509635e64e041a6f147294821bdd6cddaef297c28839f88c226bfae9 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285eca915ffd9aa7ecb085b99ee9803528e5b494e4090eb9e62fd538477b48e0542b7e05f153d09ddc26fee48ff84542c58c8ffe1abb81c69857a7 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c7c76f05c8d3763558c008d0628bef73a3b8dd4212ce7e2c330728ebd9e14d3f6491892ef6ef39137ae4e434d2400b938d20f528d1c4d8e31879af1f2910fe095743689a697cb2ab966da8c48a45ca379bbb4b7355bae1a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285eca14bf4340be4c02f3fc0d37c39a06379e7fddd9f5d05fd251f0f6f85fd4f75d9d9b46df00361382fd4cc2260bb445119d0aeff7c1733b57bb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3121fecdc285eca14bf4340be4c02f3fc0d37c39a06379e7fddd9f5d05fd251f0f6f85fd4f75d9d9b46df00361382fd4cc2260bb445119d0aeff7c1733b57bb 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104