Subject: Let's get back in the writing game together!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 03:23:27 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf491237fab8aa24a6afd3c6abc0506e64ff8c2aa3c0162b5f5bdaf9a1bfc29a98fffff5976c4b60f0e440d44ab1f05b4fcf09716ae5c24c43e 

 

 
 
 DECEMBER 25 &#45; DECEMBER 31

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf48ba09f5b723e124891d803877899ab2e396b214129a16f4ca25e1fcf424527795d1d01090463268666daf659d1363d82 
Sign In 

 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf41d39a4e918aa02e3907e596ff83a69d85faf5d82c3e1039fb85d9a401a6ce6a5ddeafacf36b47e9de1db8fbda0ddb7dab97f4ae9f80cb9dc 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf41d39a4e918aa02e3907e596ff83a69d85faf5d82c3e1039fb85d9a401a6ce6a5ddeafacf36b47e9de1db8fbda0ddb7dab97f4ae9f80cb9dc 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4b5f7bb78af8cf9dbd6bf9240d5a1a5c7cca709222f394f241f27fa7b7e6e6093198e6f49e07adcc1d46b2bfef6359309cf4998f6d71d06eb 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Dec 10 17 Dec 24 31

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4b5f7bb78af8cf9dbd6bf9240d5a1a5c7cca709222f394f241f27fa7b7e6e6093198e6f49e07adcc1d46b2bfef6359309cf4998f6d71d06eb 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 10 17 Dec 24 31

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4b5f7bb78af8cf9dbd6bf9240d5a1a5c7cca709222f394f241f27fa7b7e6e6093198e6f49e07adcc1d46b2bfef6359309cf4998f6d71d06eb 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 10 17 Dec 24 31

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4bd815344ee8631d5fd0bed3ace137cebb6571d53dc42e1ebb848e652ccb851a192f9a5b8b14e8bad8fa4372353bf9124dbab35e3edcae824 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4bd815344ee8631d5fd0bed3ace137cebb6571d53dc42e1ebb848e652ccb851a192f9a5b8b14e8bad8fa4372353bf9124dbab35e3edcae824 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1efb86da07440bf1ce95dce0ebf20cb73043fcd6f7c0c535d01280c3f930d3a726fd64a6423ac70aff1cf8be8d9233ccbc56caa4f13a628d476601767da7ac85 
When to Use Quotation Marks for Titles 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1efb86da07440bf1ce95dce0ebf20cb73043fcd6f7c0c535d01280c3f930d3a726fd64a6423ac70aff1cf8be8d9233ccbc56caa4f13a628d476601767da7ac85 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1efb86da07440bf1d5df8990681c7b4bdafb9807d4a2cd1a2e32f2fbf917f4226dcf6adb883ff8f59b9c374dfbd8d4219185eb3cd094bef6fd9d9e27924a0727 
What Is Dramatic Irony in Writing? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1efb86da07440bf1d5df8990681c7b4bdafb9807d4a2cd1a2e32f2fbf917f4226dcf6adb883ff8f59b9c374dfbd8d4219185eb3cd094bef6fd9d9e27924a0727 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1efb86da07440bf19f86e0c30e4afbd3d9d0da4be4da98d640a2c6f28eade9c506df9f6441b6523b0d5337635196a0bd85b66aa521b15b8e2edeb36232c5042f 
Verb Tenses Explained, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1efb86da07440bf19f86e0c30e4afbd3d9d0da4be4da98d640a2c6f28eade9c506df9f6441b6523b0d5337635196a0bd85b66aa521b15b8e2edeb36232c5042f 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4e783ff1d10df70ad37ef44d1cb4593ed9b84f0db4180b703b77e9b47e880bf832c060d499fe84d04a8a5c106e6fd56efc953168ecbd2ebb1 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf46def5873bcb3bff85be0ddad6c0199491a02c9470c6a6d4d4cdaba49dd928fc9899cd09b6f6b543b99315036fef4bd85896db293323f50c9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf47327c8309980e5ccb54fc0beb91f34636919d79db697097ba07b731693290f9f27654f7f5b69337be4464fa3ce762fac0bbe9d3540e26af3 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf40eb6270afe2bd1d39972a51dc86fa64adbd5df82553e25293279b91f5f81cb6644dba3da908e0c768a8aba058007e643 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4a3397fdc4bc7dadf692e08b8ed3996b33050123a99aebcd9b0c4c84f2381cc131d0eea22287f423ad9ef6dd8cb8afb48 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4bb379c758897fd3eef688e9c3016e67ae8bf86aaaee0f8be4a64c6b0206f61a4d301775cbbd66468cb88e32e915570e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf435557370f6781b030384325ff9439091070a58be69ee14fce67a087a1282b2b58d6d30da94a2b19a3b592fd195ecd5e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf47327c8309980e5ccb54fc0beb91f34636919d79db697097ba07b731693290f9f27654f7f5b69337be4464fa3ce762fac0bbe9d3540e26af3 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf4656b8be85158b5f617e9f65cc6e625c142d2df423a8fe82f853778c7232b070473f237c99c5e1c1b29da1475b70ad4c3c904f5532af63e9e 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af5772f634c28be6749caf43810ef40c6c58c471541ff0c43b5b30ed65510faf94de448ff4380b8f4ff5da7471d8b8f919c337428c5044ee91e161b7dd530be1427e3f6ec3ea58151d66b1a41f73e1b2c456e8efad8e28f4 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf47dd800211364c91a21ef7bd8cd8eb578cb77fcece949b1ddbc1675760accad44bd3726ec20cc8b681954cd14fbdb43324de57f0254456147 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d00c78de7695eaf47dd800211364c91a21ef7bd8cd8eb578cb77fcece949b1ddbc1675760accad44bd3726ec20cc8b681954cd14fbdb43324de57f0254456147 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104