Subject: Age requirement
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, release <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 10:37:45 -0500

Hi Hannah,
Today 2 guests came for Bliss services who are 10 years old. Ben Robbins
came with mother Jennifer Lauretti-Robbins and Elizabeth Lord came with
mother Rachel Ward. As a reminder, here is our age policy:

Is there a minimum age for treatments?

Spa Guests must be 13 years of age or older. Guests between the ages of 13
and 17 must have the written consent of a parent or guardian and they must
be accompanied by a parent or guardian in Bliss. Guests between the ages of
13 and 17 may only be scheduled with female providers.

I know that it is sometimes not easy to detect that someone may be under
age, so in the future if the person making the booking says, "I would like
to schedule my son/daughter", please ask their age. If they are 12 or
younger you can let them know about this policy.

*Deeksha and Saurabh,* would you please spread this suggestion to the team?

Thank you,

Kris