Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 03:25:15 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb8974ae37c53ad5d719d8a7a49f32403d752ac8ca8e9b442cec48d39ec4a932d6607e9b2b0f905be298a53468abe90873cf2f1513b89872739a27 

 
 
DECEMBER 18 &#45; DECEMBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb8974f79d4aa27d7fb4ddd3da78e56e483c4898f09f938ee1c86b3ca0fcf5de764af666ec8d52383f42a3813e8b136ec4e21d888758215b1477a1 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb8974f79d4aa27d7fb4ddd3da78e56e483c4898f09f938ee1c86b3ca0fcf5de764af666ec8d52383f42a3813e8b136ec4e21d888758215b1477a1 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb8974ec94bcb5199a397e7318652f1d3157ebd84959a3067dedb0fe984097c83f3997a0182b681f6cb8426b8def07b4c5d36d0a1aa2db5eb648a8 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Dec 03 10 Dec 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb8974ec94bcb5199a397e7318652f1d3157ebd84959a3067dedb0fe984097c83f3997a0182b681f6cb8426b8def07b4c5d36d0a1aa2db5eb648a8 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 03 10 Dec 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb8974ec94bcb5199a397e7318652f1d3157ebd84959a3067dedb0fe984097c83f3997a0182b681f6cb8426b8def07b4c5d36d0a1aa2db5eb648a8 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 03 10 Dec 17 24

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb89742a33f5e4c74f5eb830998d2591c486d0adec0654b0b585c3a8b5b90fcb7dd98c8f4c795cf7eabd4a4d96635262b62ceadf099ee37f98c86b 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=453ebdf9a9fb89742a33f5e4c74f5eb830998d2591c486d0adec0654b0b585c3a8b5b90fcb7dd98c8f4c795cf7eabd4a4d96635262b62ceadf099ee37f98c86b 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09f136c70214e49c61cc520d2a3cfdf318098ec08e03ae896507f219d4e9de2d92093429e2d189d1825cda744c3f7c3880a23256096e3ab1b1dafd34eef0dd65 
How to Create Parenthetical Citations 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09f136c70214e49c61cc520d2a3cfdf318098ec08e03ae896507f219d4e9de2d92093429e2d189d1825cda744c3f7c3880a23256096e3ab1b1dafd34eef0dd65 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09f136c70214e49c9ae10370617e1ed5660a833c92de17466a5e1c8e4e7a4e182f9f6d82d287f9e32043bc2bb997b6f9d7233fcd721d8bcb934764c3a8e50b2e 
Antecedents: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09f136c70214e49c9ae10370617e1ed5660a833c92de17466a5e1c8e4e7a4e182f9f6d82d287f9e32043bc2bb997b6f9d7233fcd721d8bcb934764c3a8e50b2e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09f136c70214e49c42414608f3bab45b68fafd14656f1092d59fe43b8bec855a98c3d31a1288a58fb556d82a1da740774c7a38bc5149bf267f8ef1ea575d9845 
Concrete Nouns vs. Abstract Nouns 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09f136c70214e49c42414608f3bab45b68fafd14656f1092d59fe43b8bec855a98c3d31a1288a58fb556d82a1da740774c7a38bc5149bf267f8ef1ea575d9845 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504c8f1afe51db4160f4ca861f87b19a0bbac3e399013be4e0de40b67694532e7f2ad2de653a7a1bbf72d6438f908b85584edcf42cdca879b682 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504c485127ad783328c86eb0742eeb2bb87899dbf2f3ec851ab2c2a447f726bd4ed5b58336716691ce83a1d3e9918deb6dc3ed3800d65d324e96 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504cf72d927fd8e9b0fe3aa76a26fe14d5bc2d8e54ffb558d5df0e8733b82e5b01c6ab097d2fab6d52ab458b07ee3af0628f18faf9e69e4cd971 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504cdfe334c3f217ba4852bed3c71563851ea5bae96980d927a33d3b41a26c160780892bbee3fb0108f6738eced0a47bd14c 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504ce8fb12ef7876963e9cf04cde137f5cf4a3989e22dc862eb3f8aee07c077b171bafcb140240b3d7167bf1ce4352c63432 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504c52b8dac0333b9449c301aba7483c0824d43c254ee70085d44e0b2e2bbc5707e85f1e17c474d539ae1d64ea7a4a5817bd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504cfa97621828e54298feb7782fe23c1f17af660cc07f3a19973b0c0977f0d6d9b9344272f6aedb0952c12909bd6e2a4c73 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504cb6f192c21a5a9947a68f33dfa4fc8f4d2cf6c0af77b3cc9370f8381b7ab4ffc47c921da82e5427e79ad0c73e35cb8124 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504cf72d927fd8e9b0fe3aa76a26fe14d5bc2d8e54ffb558d5df0e8733b82e5b01c6ab097d2fab6d52ab458b07ee3af0628f18faf9e69e4cd971 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae55b2727112504ca4fd45d1266bb8e6b0f439b338c0049cd9cdfdc1b79457a7df24bca8ef239919c17e69f48dfab2e1ad351d1e3f23e06da2d9364611f4e388 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b9f0056d7d77bf9d10fb758f36480ce0b93ae641de48b9d6a9e54eb0e906326f66718910449e4794cb94ec705dd2a4dcd33e49c48c04d536de8d11984d725746c5652e6ade9ebca627deb4df401d6e41aff5f9988c764da 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2e730311d4b854243c6d41af20fa8cd1c37083be6624c283a43a56db32785b78c30f985cece6512aff1add56e45ec581f9ea687b2a512a5ff7f548b06cb9a1e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2e730311d4b854243c6d41af20fa8cd1c37083be6624c283a43a56db32785b78c30f985cece6512aff1add56e45ec581f9ea687b2a512a5ff7f548b06cb9a1e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104