Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 03:21:53 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54283496307ca33698645db82eb8e2b51c51917c89f5a518866260cbcf291ada26e4e9b56fef1f8b171a5d684f99a88a4e6d34b6f4736c0500 

 
 
DECEMBER 11 &#45; DECEMBER 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54cc4af1d059b29f44b9f107657ea3ed1b893dbe5c94a9f270199a96e46280cdb1ba07ddd6b2401965f6a62008a99f7eab5f0f41e31272f47b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54cc4af1d059b29f44b9f107657ea3ed1b893dbe5c94a9f270199a96e46280cdb1ba07ddd6b2401965f6a62008a99f7eab5f0f41e31272f47b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f5490f5e8753fc6b571491a72261c7d06b787d460c344e33f574a6f7f334172540ffeaf055451804f0a8fb143fda9d9b921399aab826df90dbe 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Nov 26 03 Dec 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f5490f5e8753fc6b571491a72261c7d06b787d460c344e33f574a6f7f334172540ffeaf055451804f0a8fb143fda9d9b921399aab826df90dbe 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 26 03 Dec 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f5490f5e8753fc6b571491a72261c7d06b787d460c344e33f574a6f7f334172540ffeaf055451804f0a8fb143fda9d9b921399aab826df90dbe 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 26 03 Dec 10 17

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54d7336208cc8194023b459bcfb2fc5e1decf91f28076eb36681a84b21324221a5481ee4cc8e22238099f710c52646349b6eb74f01ce7edc12 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54d7336208cc8194023b459bcfb2fc5e1decf91f28076eb36681a84b21324221a5481ee4cc8e22238099f710c52646349b6eb74f01ce7edc12 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54f49642bd1c17307b3a547421a43750527c14ba5c84926cf8130f0411420918f3b02bb3d8181972fa3877dc238535d7ee78b8a9bfc66742f8 
How to Give Written Feedback: The Dos and Don’ts 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54f49642bd1c17307b3a547421a43750527c14ba5c84926cf8130f0411420918f3b02bb3d8181972fa3877dc238535d7ee78b8a9bfc66742f8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54da1028bb66919f76fdbf378ea0c89f26ea5ca4373af530b43031686bdffecdc7668e9c81a5f8e6013070724d9084de7eb3652ef4159eed96 
The Verb “To Be” Explained, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54da1028bb66919f76fdbf378ea0c89f26ea5ca4373af530b43031686bdffecdc7668e9c81a5f8e6013070724d9084de7eb3652ef4159eed96 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f5483678c4b5c40f2d99582814f3406e67e1b18120a8a438c5dfcc57fbf3fe173634f12a194f3dacda736bf7e9c1312117b49c0f4bfc3c66a12 
Appeal to Authority Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f5483678c4b5c40f2d99582814f3406e67e1b18120a8a438c5dfcc57fbf3fe173634f12a194f3dacda736bf7e9c1312117b49c0f4bfc3c66a12 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43045e50a247f54f07175d4a51b6abd91952c3e4dcb33fcb97dc8ac9253d58cabbb1e7cb1ca317d8ea9d73e17b1fb92dce10e831aae0851052ec7e9f822e9a8 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c09337f56a5ff27dc289631b8ebbd1f9609ec69c030d259a52782ee9c9f42cfb2a581a74a45097117d860cfb75ac063e32376b34c3f390eb5481e5 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c093372987cb729a6a97119ddc76ae316e80c723146e732d018301cbd0ec7fbb8e36bf69092728aff68d503715319e724c60173f2993bc16d1fa04 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c0933780151618b40dd48029b6e3c0cd3c813ded5d6b4ce34dfae16dcd1c3bbfd70d79b984f01a13baeccb7371ea79879ec0a4 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c09337b27453f76192b21f8326098d56fa2e7c9b07456d06a949a9540a9a9dc87133abbbedb9ea42808cb5fddbada2e73204c4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c09337d961d53c4b9ee2dc1a403f4920892640b0fe79703755b5e606db33df7065faf7275bc04eda400bdc91ef7f9d2eb234ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c09337de7690d998bc245d3d92b964fcbceabe6d5c90c00cff261593d5823b0073b3b21f9514561de989485c7cb5c56b456534 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c093370f0939842143b4f08295bdb5f7811799adca25ed0ec0ec1f002b7e4071a80f161b6e69a2fd9d5b06e4b516daa6451214 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c093372987cb729a6a97119ddc76ae316e80c723146e732d018301cbd0ec7fbb8e36bf69092728aff68d503715319e724c60173f2993bc16d1fa04 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0209bf676c093371be38f7e54acb3711df873c1ece2146c09e6b171198aa8ace6051f56faa8bd9087bf43a538abea9047f673a52fca23da9e98557a4c437cf1 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0578c4f1a335b110f28fc19af25e45de66fead585a997ce3da4336ba543ba3f4281c83cd677fa13f944c55c8387ccfb314d92f29581b8c6e0815d6c0d07f22542c6839467ed428973b8cf8ddb4b99635f2c10fd7bdec75ef 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53cfd1af68da9506c0d04225c6568090ee64aea676cd6cf1f8c975eda078841cf2cbce56369bbb787447ba1c5d256f2ae30629a2e1b650cc20752610360f93d0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53cfd1af68da9506c0d04225c6568090ee64aea676cd6cf1f8c975eda078841cf2cbce56369bbb787447ba1c5d256f2ae30629a2e1b650cc20752610360f93d0 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104