Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 11:25:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f98d367dd779546632d22f1c28a7c216199bd9252d1f6dd4ed3b028b53c8f1abf90baedd676feac62ece998689e9b44c614f71f402ad3c0a7 

 
 
DECEMBER 04 &#45; DECEMBER 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313fc572c3103fcf9a3ec25a613979a475c3e7a4744d958a1e3eb73201ed6b2bc6a72823a55537ce3a71bb08f68d88a789fb630b706524c04de0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313fc572c3103fcf9a3ec25a613979a475c3e7a4744d958a1e3eb73201ed6b2bc6a72823a55537ce3a71bb08f68d88a789fb630b706524c04de0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f92b0e282edabfbeafce897ddf059819825d05b805c8bf9bd6659846ca80ef1f49f27c7feef5f5fc71257448f41335d4c8ab90f19a9e918fc 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Nov 19 26 Dec 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f92b0e282edabfbeafce897ddf059819825d05b805c8bf9bd6659846ca80ef1f49f27c7feef5f5fc71257448f41335d4c8ab90f19a9e918fc 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 19 26 Dec 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f92b0e282edabfbeafce897ddf059819825d05b805c8bf9bd6659846ca80ef1f49f27c7feef5f5fc71257448f41335d4c8ab90f19a9e918fc 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 19 26 Dec 03 10

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f352f4933831d10039cecd9cce09555ea9383e07a2baafdd53e9b1bfb8aa6d8e0ac32d8752a8ea7125f72191568a3210645675fabdee490d0 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f352f4933831d10039cecd9cce09555ea9383e07a2baafdd53e9b1bfb8aa6d8e0ac32d8752a8ea7125f72191568a3210645675fabdee490d0 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c89d6b5ca00eab581d654198c4f3f77856ac9b0cba97f9067190169c4be47d01fca76b92db5a5220fdb43b115271e1b67072ebda55e0d3e01a5dbdbd1284b7e8 
What Are Suffixes in English? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c89d6b5ca00eab581d654198c4f3f77856ac9b0cba97f9067190169c4be47d01fca76b92db5a5220fdb43b115271e1b67072ebda55e0d3e01a5dbdbd1284b7e8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c89d6b5ca00eab582d4b1049cb421067ecae1ac01d8ada5bacbf06c1886d6f949b6b0a86b3fd0472e486e50a017554a2acc7c046d0d5d59f2aa8be2c09647d61 
What Are Prefixes in English? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c89d6b5ca00eab582d4b1049cb421067ecae1ac01d8ada5bacbf06c1886d6f949b6b0a86b3fd0472e486e50a017554a2acc7c046d0d5d59f2aa8be2c09647d61 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c89d6b5ca00eab58bc1d08dbe9069caf0a69a46efbe23404f91a2914b97d2dd52534c6de45d6860b699a7fe21e082d98ee8a1078abf5e0ababc2fcf0869569a0 
What Is a Ghostwriter? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c89d6b5ca00eab58bc1d08dbe9069caf0a69a46efbe23404f91a2914b97d2dd52534c6de45d6860b699a7fe21e082d98ee8a1078abf5e0ababc2fcf0869569a0 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313ff5fd767d264021dae890f293be6fa320a75a26ee5f3d673c40810207cd53405b628ac705c77361e9b344f001d9cb0eb0a2ead8439c43cbb4 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f446f53cc4ff5880f21f71c4aeaf252dab11dd92e6a7a241e1f28cde71c0f6c0be8453f85ac6ed5d1563f28dd54275d8380848c033393a70a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f0450b2171139b0896d33e796b94aeb0dc47a39a783b7af095e78c3a596f0fe5bb281ba59564c211b5b823bfa97c56abd81aeb3d807ba2458 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313fffb6d1e221f62abb448cc4c12b31d5ac7e6cd71b9318a15097efb88da44f45e4e71fb729c8d035f209de7645238cf597 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313fd47bffe647805b10858130f95b7e2c0910638364672a20030346720006464401206f95aad04aa4e6bec429078d504c81 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f97c119e4ee69162bf0f42a3bb677abe883dab453cdf600fcf3c463b8588ff6056a591017209687ccb5430d980acc3fc4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f5533447a626390fa4deb99441ee8eec5b3bc496269346ce22ed1b7de5efbeacd6d866cf254325ca2a5037f21b71aa8ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f0450b2171139b0896d33e796b94aeb0dc47a39a783b7af095e78c3a596f0fe5bb281ba59564c211b5b823bfa97c56abd81aeb3d807ba2458 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f77691e492f9f8ec422c4b075c0569dd362afa5c6f20894a7ddacd20b613ae925aac31760429e71ea6a1ff7e240585792e03b1f9b8aa8783f 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a49a1949e1c5212529b5b49915812f1e4f1cf31e4917086990328e689d0903328e3a6329be1030de41606deaffc23cbc8d6a22cc30cd41e9282cdd79a1945ab670cc8e3f6ea7e5f19602560cea8b0fab5e3b712e6ee0c0d2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f7c16eac4adc2ce7e91c8f0c92b6a66219c5a012bd6c24c44c78fe7f56d5acad74909b27e198bab56704ba18436b0d055cac525267f7aaf30 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffefeb7394b5313f7c16eac4adc2ce7e91c8f0c92b6a66219c5a012bd6c24c44c78fe7f56d5acad74909b27e198bab56704ba18436b0d055cac525267f7aaf30 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104