Subject: Fwd: A Day of Release
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: erah austre <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:33:40 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Olson, Susan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 3:14 PM
Subject: A Day of Release
To: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>

Hi there,

I would like to schedule a day of release for me and my mother. What does
that entail? I understand there is a massage and a facial….how much time do
we get in the Bliss area? Also could we include lunch at the café?  I was
hoping to schedule sometime in later January or early to mid-February.
Looking for a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Can you let me know some dates
that are available?

Thank you in advance

*Susan Olson*

Executive Admin Manager,

Office of the President & CEO

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*Tel. 774.512.7423*

**WE MOVED! NEW ADDRESS:

BJ’s Wholesale Club

350 Campus Drive

Marlborough, MA 01752