Subject: Fwd: Jody Brennan Issues
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Katarina Koh <[email-masked]>, Kris Waldman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 15:58:51 -0500

Pravesh,
I am following up on the email below because an upset customer - Jody
Brennan - came in to talk to a manager and for a tour today (after many
frustrating phone calls to resolve a payment issue, she started to wonder
if Release actually existed as a physical place!) As I understand it, her
daughter Stephanie made the bookings as a surprise for Jodi, but Jodi was
called by Rina because her service wasn't paid. (There was no note in her
file that it was a surprise.) Stephanie was then contacted and she said it
*was* paid, but since it was not applied correctly the team here couldn't
locate it.
I see today that it looks like you charged Stephanie for a mini day for
herself, and one bliss day for Jody (rather than a mini day).

In the future, please make clear notes in the file of the person who is
getting a surprise, and if you notice that you can not "Apply Payment"
after you've done a transaction, this is a signal that you haven't applied
payment to the right service.

Thank you!
Kris

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 1:54 PM
Subject: Jody Brennan
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>

Hey Pravesh,

It's Katarina. Just wondering about a client named Jody Brennan. She was
scheduled by you on 11/28 at about 6pm. Her appointment is for 1/14 at
1:15pm. I'm just wondering about payment for this- she's marked as unpaid
and there are no purchases under her name. Do you have any insight on this?

Thank you!
Katarina K : )