Subject: Your weekly stats + sale extended: 50% Off!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 04:22:45 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c9f2cc0967f6c03de521388ae7ceffa0ed9d9cf9d91897cb90733980caa2ab73ac9700a05d62b1f997262664e496650dd14f2fbed09313bcd 

 
 
NOVEMBER 27 &#45; DECEMBER 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c4f2c191a2ee33f53d028df70460a8a438233ae8e4e9fe18a1f924f45527d69eb83270da9ad4b85ccfe7c7f9da003a71f72e2fc5cd64befe4 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c4f2c191a2ee33f53d028df70460a8a438233ae8e4e9fe18a1f924f45527d69eb83270da9ad4b85ccfe7c7f9da003a71f72e2fc5cd64befe4 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c1dad310e199c037b1a55d660a431c1190776da3bba8f86d69fef21913613f588f998ae77dcb288994f755856af1bd7994a5d5ef3e9518079 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Nov 12 19 Nov 26 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c1dad310e199c037b1a55d660a431c1190776da3bba8f86d69fef21913613f588f998ae77dcb288994f755856af1bd7994a5d5ef3e9518079 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 12 19 Nov 26 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c1dad310e199c037b1a55d660a431c1190776da3bba8f86d69fef21913613f588f998ae77dcb288994f755856af1bd7994a5d5ef3e9518079 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 12 19 Nov 26 03

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Save 50% Off </strong>ANY Premium plan when you upgrade by December 6.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cb239761bcde8759ad33e435213e5e31ecc6ace0626cb6a88e6acbd5a3acf016877e7e351ce09aaf27be9d4c89793092afaa5b8926db96b662 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cb239761bcde8759ad33e435213e5e31ecc6ace0626cb6a88e6acbd5a3acf016877e7e351ce09aaf27be9d4c89793092afaa5b8926db96b662 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cbeadb9a4f6a3fb9c9fa4e6c58fbee1e5043aa61b4b1ad43be57b846b7a9281040794d2aef941b5995f2d1abdcdc88ff1de7314b4050d38572 
How I Added Grammarly’s SDK to a Google Site in 7 Minutes 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cbeadb9a4f6a3fb9c9fa4e6c58fbee1e5043aa61b4b1ad43be57b846b7a9281040794d2aef941b5995f2d1abdcdc88ff1de7314b4050d38572 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cb6cab6f4e568e5d68a666decd58a38188dc427cab83237ebc0a8e2461c913ee16f4dc05d63c939a061d438e488cc96cfcb0545a0c68097e88 
When to Use a Colon, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cb6cab6f4e568e5d68a666decd58a38188dc427cab83237ebc0a8e2461c913ee16f4dc05d63c939a061d438e488cc96cfcb0545a0c68097e88 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cbdfb24096d74b8ef04447fcb356eb04b87fa97ff04677bc9b9b783cd8979af818d4a101e871a6f3de029b85f2dffaa3615a8494a15597c1e7 
What Is an Acronym? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b362c63f854104cbdfb24096d74b8ef04447fcb356eb04b87fa97ff04677bc9b9b783cd8979af818d4a101e871a6f3de029b85f2dffaa3615a8494a15597c1e7 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c683aba59ba464957390f57eb3574662214d5947d592261c7bfea606563d311dd4f96d70e55b88c722b644f79fa5399b1d311a47e21a26e9f 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c3467efcdc88927f550797039b36b48af54a440d4090ace6282df2c1e82a04742d53617262068d065887ce6b006982f0b3d818973e74951bf 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c0abb7e3b4195b0a7bc4560933bccfe6f9c1e505f542ef66d56766d6bd5a6eed3320c6d24b397b363ab08a2bc202045b6e226b38b96774736 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c1e4b752a5f949b9038508adbdbdaab3bdcee9b2af5e0a1f99b9b1cd5ea04c8a4fd507ce7ad3218f2fb69d77de848dd46 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9cd5f8df87dab2fe7f1c69a23b1a3a9525696ed077122df7bd6cc354e9b75a16fe100863301652c80889ed7e12838c0468 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c433c686f0f652a5a96eaf9328ea58a7cbe117307be96c39d836bdc76581ec18dfa19fcb9fe6c664b4d2aac6fb81d7ddd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c591632a5a2fe5a8cc7e19127e4f8464c5a684a4eed4e95cb03bed79dcf321cc1bf8658f36ad70dedcff961100e7e5203 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c8eb0be258dafef8668a6ec5c4076d88d44aef8e777505a9ec29565dfe380e209affd077ff6669c1b025172705837eb0f1380b3c0b9cda906 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9c3f0130fb4045b6c7e988c0cdee1295b1f10dfa25b70d762e38add823118c6a19c1e219041d62ecd5bda7563a70a343074d3d93516f610673 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce16cf145c79464663f1f11193bdf492d60eb65a501425b149409564a7c66db86c406fbbe92730fb1e1dd91d1f89ecbe6eefa234f7bed0aea4114a1e193098a9ece01e546f736e407c36dcde7ed7dbdca65930ef0e9fc069 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9cfc5761900a809aed5d4e6a25b071343374cce21429e33b28a361be336df1ff4e0e3c3d82bd0b88b940641c8b520a0774a67a8c0999b959ab 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5980480120c94b9cfc5761900a809aed5d4e6a25b071343374cce21429e33b28a361be336df1ff4e0e3c3d82bd0b88b940641c8b520a0774a67a8c0999b959ab 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104