Subject: Fwd: Call Center Release - Jill Tocci
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, erah austre <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Jay Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kris Waldman <[email-masked]>, Katarina Koh <[email-masked]>, Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 18:07:03 -0500

Hi Team,

Thank you for all of your help during this Holiday Season!

*A couple of housekeeping reminders/updates to keep us flowing smoothly:*

1). I have noticed multiple issues of duplicate clients in our system
recently.  Jill Tocci is one example of these.
I am reminding our team as a whole to please check that a client who is
booking does not have an existing account already.
The "Add New Client" should only be used for clients who are not in our
system already; duplicate client issues result in future booking issues,
confirmation of appointment issues, refund issues etc.

2). Pravesh asked earlier if when our guests book through the Release App
whether they can then schedule their Bliss time.  The answer is not yet.
When I checked with Linda, she confirmed that this functionality will be
automated for our guests in 1-2 weeks time.  In the meantime, we will need
to assist our guests with booking these appointments.

Thank you again- and please reach out if you have any questions.
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jill Tocci <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 3:50 PM
Subject: Call Center Release - Jill Tocci
To: <[email-masked]>

  Release Wellness - Call Center Contact Form

Customer's Name Jill Tocci
Customer's Phone Number (508) 380-3809
Customers E-Mail Address [email-masked]
Message Hi team,

Jill wants to cancel her appointment and have the refund processed back
into her card.
Date of Appointment 12-08-2022
Time of Appointment 03:15 PM
Agent's Name
Pravesh