Subject: 50% off ends today—don’t press your luck!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 07:02:32 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7371e940b28feb2a2b4741521aaa07381a9c09f2218d25da88740133e2e00beafb12917686d49911c1abacf20902528e152 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7371e940b28feb2a2b4741521aaa07381a9c09f2218d25da88740133e2e00beafb12917686d49911c1abacf20902528e152 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 

Better Writing Is in Your Cards

Make your writing extremely enchanting with advanced suggestions, available only with Grammarly Premium. 

Conjure the right words for all your writing needs and save 50% on a monthly, quarterly, or annual Premium plan. Hurry, the magic fades when the offer ends at midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 
Upgrade Today 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 

Additional Premium Features

That Work Like a Charm 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 

Get 50% off Premium before it&rsquo;s too late.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c737133390f74dc91e1e0695051b027f1fd6d77681d7f1f06b46b858ba551b98b16de559e99964136485dba83b321fd8a00d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c737b9ffa7f433f03397d17a2278def7e4e4d7c33c2a6b98cc863d145fe39b46310117c689c715413fcdb6538b8865b2bd17 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7378eb8ff179e0c0ba0c1089ec961a9630c650235703f6b723a97eac793495a39c081aa6ec196844b902597b0e81f5e8e75 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7375ba5bfd9c59dba24c2c4819ff6bfec5363adb65148a6f9a1ff741edba30efb96eadfb494e2ec4eb4b19e8a22a1e3dd3e 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d3cb240d9ddd893a6e41430a956034c129763e88bff82ff69357811e9cda187ccd70ac87f1c43342a023a61bfcf71ae874e27f4d99b4ceae11131c879d171d0ad1036e4f4bb7952017c8253cbba0448cff3a3b7d5eec43d 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c737e72626c772eb067ecc586daba536709ee4bd562651559822d403016fa62c2bb79dfae1b63b669c6ab682c4dd51646be28f22f34cec00dadd 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c737e72626c772eb067ecc586daba536709ee4bd562651559822d403016fa62c2bb79dfae1b63b669c6ab682c4dd51646be28f22f34cec00dadd 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 12/4/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c7370bb79483368aee715c91d97d0ded16c6be7ffa7394e048625dfb1f490ca0b5372eba0a002090f88da544f8be218d3e2f20af52d7949c7e07 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94325b55fa31c73721df6e71899424140ec1982aa359c3869edfd76d0a5475c2b6f7f6856cbf49899f3ba28092f7eb4a6755cfbc60e3253a64862cb970bafba7 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104