Subject: Welcome to NordLayer!
From: "NordLayer" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 17:14:38 +0000
List-Id: <spc.226139.4.sparkpostmail.com>

Get started with user-friendly apps

 <https://nordlayer.com>

 <https://nordlayer.com/download/>

Using NordLayer is a piece of cake. After you install our simple app you’ll be 
able to start making use of some of these great features: Encrypted internet 
traffic, protection of personal/company data, safe Wi-Fi connection from 
anywhere, and last but not least, the peace of mind that both you and your 
company are secured.

Start using NordLayer: 

 * Download the app <https://nordlayer.com/download/> on your device. 
 * Sign in to the app with your organization ID - livesalesman 
 * If you forgot your password – you can reset it here. 
<https://cp.nordlayer.com/forgot-password/>
 * Learn this to get started 
<https://help.nordlayer.com/docs/step-4-install-and-configure>.

Stay safe!

NordLayer

 

Need help? Contact our tech support 24/7 - [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Help Center <https://help.nordlayer.com/docs> 

One Rockefeller Plaza, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10020, United States of America

Unsubscribe 
<https://links.nordlayer.com/e/encryptedUnsubscribe?_r=4bc7d290f73340d281e603c21db04380&_s=8e98ba2730cd4d87a140bdfc8087326c&_t=_r5EB17mH9XG0CBjwZx3EzFEhQf0y3xHvDKL5mhpfdqmBfhYSzSznGuhZ8K7gM9ejYGfaI7-VEs2YmcRuP9olNmpQewa8OemHBCkp0BU1bZoBpRRBeB-w97olI8mSYO6>