Subject: 💫 The stars have aligned for cyber savings
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 07:06:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f33934feadd3a3b45e7e8e8bc6545154c6e0187be7ce4058a7ab039df9041c2b20f8b8af4d2ec883f85a9b2bf5e007b5b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f33934feadd3a3b45e7e8e8bc6545154c6e0187be7ce4058a7ab039df9041c2b20f8b8af4d2ec883f85a9b2bf5e007b5b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 

Master the Rite of Writing 

You&rsquo;ll thank your lucky stars when you have Grammarly Premium to transform your writing. Premium goes beyond spelling and punctuation to help you master tone, elevate vocabulary, and fine-tune sentence structure so your writing sounds divine.

Save 50%* on a Premium plan of your choice before the sale ends on 12/4.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 

Grammarly Premium's 

 Spellbinding Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 

 Tone Insights

Get your point across more confidently, personably, 

and positively with advanced tone suggestions.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 

 Full-Sentence Rewrites

Turn confusing, lengthy sentences into concise, 

clear statements.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 

 Vocabulary Ideas

Help your writing shine with vocabulary suggestions that keep your words unique and exciting.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 

 Plagiarism Detection* and Citations

Ensure your work is original and easily cite your sources with plagiarism detection and citation style formatting.

*Available in the Grammarly Editor only 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f4a8af9c9c28fde00520da0db1f44eeb8ffd8bce4cf9e0306eda03d1942c71cd15491cb515ca0f97f05254ceef04214a6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f1bfa97ac62d968781f266184413d11485a9f813f78a37e155c642d135e6916f6f650c8ee1a2d0a69b9ad3a6dcf2d0704 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1fcf4aeeda080185add5afebe1e6f013448df1ada7e97abf3b0293ff1f1515fc1fa2878042aae1ed6f53966c69b548892e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f85197ed5261f92fd3b070613e899959e30f5065ef2d4105ffa70bfb75f910649dadf99a9177d120a46750123f20ae136 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6dddb849fc02b543213ffb10379d79cf1166cca192f0655c0b481b4f3cc51164bebcc6dd1480445739e4c55d3150b49d0dc9fe7dea53abc6c793f25b8f6b5e5624c105245c58a577b3dbe76078e8cf94e6af59cb11483089 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f1dd98ae575633bc288bd7f580a1db30f386e58bb49e4b94f0513d198141a1020148b4e48745eb610d4526f694b9a38ff3ce8101ad147bbf0 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f1dd98ae575633bc288bd7f580a1db30f386e58bb49e4b94f0513d198141a1020148b4e48745eb610d4526f694b9a38ff3ce8101ad147bbf0 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 12/4/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f97862de53d65aa81f1a9bc266ac1fbd948f9f5e01ee5f9d8690922267591ca74b93d71aba432a5baea0af7bfa304df3f6a105b1ffe2508ac 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d9171c6787ca1f5ac45666f7b8f4c2fb1e19e4b4be14c55ac005d5974b11484203b90414fa42eea686c840e063f0cb9c9dc97939e478f5f10a71704420c788 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104