Subject: Just for you: This week's stats + your Cyber Monday offer
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 01:24:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f0b36b8315013c8724cba13f81ae355faef4ae9b36034910b6a15a4e16cd1fe66b8d1eaeee874c646bee74d6d37c01f061c89f0c8ba6209eb 

 
 
NOVEMBER 20 &#45; NOVEMBER 26

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f1c4ad9969c898aac52063dc85be1781247406350dc94acf3ec3c1279d2c39144205cff4a8c561b8bf93529bcc2d2a9d66d3e2b3791e8eebb 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f87071418c50dd64a1edc19183dd5aae9aec0dc833097954dad63f5e2a5fb4681a3e136ac4286ad18efc46b794f25e4f6b8132df95b2fddff 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f87071418c50dd64a1edc19183dd5aae9aec0dc833097954dad63f5e2a5fb4681a3e136ac4286ad18efc46b794f25e4f6b8132df95b2fddff 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307fce919f33b961e6ff2964fc795ecc7d20e5f8d5a8d843a54e77fe1ed8a99d0f3238ea0e268362becc08be1f37efa5f7ebb476221dc5711ed6 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Nov 05 12 Nov 19 26

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307fce919f33b961e6ff2964fc795ecc7d20e5f8d5a8d843a54e77fe1ed8a99d0f3238ea0e268362becc08be1f37efa5f7ebb476221dc5711ed6 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 05 12 Nov 19 26

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307fce919f33b961e6ff2964fc795ecc7d20e5f8d5a8d843a54e77fe1ed8a99d0f3238ea0e268362becc08be1f37efa5f7ebb476221dc5711ed6 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 05 12 Nov 19 26

WORDS ANALYZED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words analyzed by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Cyber Week Exclusive: </strong>Upgrade by <br class="hide">December 4th and save<br class="hide"> 50% off ANY Premium Plan!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb60f8bdb00da6b0223ecbfb6831f3f8bbae71339b71bbf82c97df0063853c58cc44b2133f7b6baead846c4779096ec6e8ca96fab53c81595cd 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb60f8bdb00da6b0223ecbfb6831f3f8bbae71339b71bbf82c97df0063853c58cc44b2133f7b6baead846c4779096ec6e8ca96fab53c81595cd 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb6b2320d75547a7ab72197a9c116854d56935e84b6390c4c34914c2a2119d345f65fc0411fd3a44ee81ffba6967ddb3bf21028a95fb6fdef54 
What Does “Bcc” in an Email Mean? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb6b2320d75547a7ab72197a9c116854d56935e84b6390c4c34914c2a2119d345f65fc0411fd3a44ee81ffba6967ddb3bf21028a95fb6fdef54 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb60921d57ab42646215c9e2a5c9c7011ed313e2ca30d5efb28d0c6b91880f5c1d0c7b7cfdf7e3557728fce5d19ed6fe6ea622f60bbe3dfd992 
Can I End a Sentence with a Preposition? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb60921d57ab42646215c9e2a5c9c7011ed313e2ca30d5efb28d0c6b91880f5c1d0c7b7cfdf7e3557728fce5d19ed6fe6ea622f60bbe3dfd992 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb67f44f024e1ec6809733bf25788e08df69556404e59f8de1f48a1a3524c81da27803cd3e8b2d22f0b3b5b9ac97260cb090e202da10a0f6fd0 
The Appeal to Hypocrisy Fallacy, Explained 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d45f20fedd6cbb67f44f024e1ec6809733bf25788e08df69556404e59f8de1f48a1a3524c81da27803cd3e8b2d22f0b3b5b9ac97260cb090e202da10a0f6fd0 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f391ff751abb3eb986856df1f6cdb56bc3f45c293c785a34745d4e9d628668497aa4fd9a3277bcf492f81319bfb9c4f250d2d3c1f68e4c819 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f2adaefef0da1138dc985fabf03120468239e035ea73cd5067ec89429d8f1234451e82214a2c8e020196b257dfd21e418cde3ed296c3de75e 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f9833214acc002eb7e5ca34877f542c13aa64f1f691ac4b3944c7d2d53b6fbca447738f12a078d759493a7d963681e71a04762ca954b50743 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f9ac51aa0e19ad6b8e9c1a295003a19c94cdb82a6a66b479fb7dd6630e84e49ab72e03c320dcce76cf7827799e65d3a8e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307fd246bd2c72c09d2a148907b2b4ab25d309b6385409dd07729e5aa3abe52bb683b189bb1f6b6472e34f121f03337e9e2c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f5d1a54e96f3afcd619b3b9494f97b199b1488888a5bdfe6558b4c2c07042527022bdbd6d7bac384c006922566701a9c7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307fcdd3609965fdac7c1734fa11018278ce32fed281f4ddd5f81a6bcb9f9691e55430845b1190a2b94235108da5de691b5d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f9833214acc002eb7e5ca34877f542c13aa64f1f691ac4b3944c7d2d53b6fbca447738f12a078d759493a7d963681e71a04762ca954b50743 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f17abdfcd05131f4daaedb4e56c7bca8baa0ced1b4399a5f980b071c39d7441263a39239cfff2ad4bb11d69ae9e538fd5768eb87b6ea5bb77 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92214a520269ffc52a3b0cc8312f23d6b1e9efdbc5257cbda33c1cc8ddb0ecf007e7ad195f5afdf9afc95dd3243e0e0f28e45831119d25197496e1c3c4016933f9d10bb4a88940f8744ed1b544db2f86ddba333b3a1edcbc 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f45b8515a294424ad7c80f5ac5b52c203936ef37acbc945097f151c037fe617f794393b7be08489120ac13dc0c2cca445464e5844301808e9 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=651d800fdbdb307f45b8515a294424ad7c80f5ac5b52c203936ef37acbc945097f151c037fe617f794393b7be08489120ac13dc0c2cca445464e5844301808e9 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104