Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 04:28:42 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6e815dbe7a1f32ab261ae9fed5f68e146e40b47e8f6abb6d5ece97c76aef6aae4e1ecab7119566ad4ded4702b2a61ccd315679ad272ca76de2 

 
 
NOVEMBER 13 &#45; NOVEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6e08c4d6d2be9dd19edcf32ca5026056113690e3e8788afd65c4c76f35aa2fc8614a3cc356376d7356f92ae5f4d27a84c7cb17edb8ed5cdfcb 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6e08c4d6d2be9dd19edcf32ca5026056113690e3e8788afd65c4c76f35aa2fc8614a3cc356376d7356f92ae5f4d27a84c7cb17edb8ed5cdfcb 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6eee99949ca550eaf3f4c51f571592911eec1256456b34c6e376eaa46ae937a17b129c6de2383e2a2929f5d9f96062f53ec32c19938aefcd95 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 29 05 Nov 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6eee99949ca550eaf3f4c51f571592911eec1256456b34c6e376eaa46ae937a17b129c6de2383e2a2929f5d9f96062f53ec32c19938aefcd95 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 29 05 Nov 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6eee99949ca550eaf3f4c51f571592911eec1256456b34c6e376eaa46ae937a17b129c6de2383e2a2929f5d9f96062f53ec32c19938aefcd95 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 29 05 Nov 12 19

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6ed19148d5e1b50f99fcd54c1d4167334436f73543492c8f6dee3c25317f46eff1b9a9085a6fc5e002b16acfb2ef42ee30643aa31c3f97004a 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6ed19148d5e1b50f99fcd54c1d4167334436f73543492c8f6dee3c25317f46eff1b9a9085a6fc5e002b16acfb2ef42ee30643aa31c3f97004a 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1e19f2a114997592d84d17bed94034eb653d2f517e35627197d4745fb8c20cd7020be6668f3b3a801a6cb57d9758fdf82ae5c3540387d9253cdfcc474ef1ba61 
Past Continuous Tense: How and When to Use It, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1e19f2a114997592d84d17bed94034eb653d2f517e35627197d4745fb8c20cd7020be6668f3b3a801a6cb57d9758fdf82ae5c3540387d9253cdfcc474ef1ba61 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1e19f2a114997592bcb1cddc6c2e416aae4b96b19e58e4b502715cb8e2541e0b23b55ef251a58ff8e34b3208290e403035b4226f1d2db7c80ce8100810c0e674 
How to Write a Great Holiday Card 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1e19f2a114997592bcb1cddc6c2e416aae4b96b19e58e4b502715cb8e2541e0b23b55ef251a58ff8e34b3208290e403035b4226f1d2db7c80ce8100810c0e674 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1e19f2a1149975920bb65b80d3f95131fbf8e9f74ccdb40cbc234d15b288b971f18583e7f970737e3339d164b1444bd59ed91ac1f421d4c3f9e1c53d32b03dd5 
Parentheses vs. Brackets: Definitions and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1e19f2a1149975920bb65b80d3f95131fbf8e9f74ccdb40cbc234d15b288b971f18583e7f970737e3339d164b1444bd59ed91ac1f421d4c3f9e1c53d32b03dd5 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c98c093e253445d726d0eaeaa23276e51b9e00c632119c1b6428be3faf07561e8035ad5a7cab81545f5af3d10d92f34d90f4c5105d05f3e31675dceb672495b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6edcbf06b0aba36a41a4c099c8fd32ada5d566468c8589b23eb8db3d81a55d04b097f094df9dea1af4b2132cc200d9d6b359e6fe287ee582bd 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6e8e97acd63c94b2832781d4902b392579887e6123ddb2b1f647e248e85469a3664aff69e83e2c2b0c4e26cc8906b8cfbca12ae0bab89361a4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6e18f28cd73860d26d8018acb78da5b9804f449652f3a659b2bc4da6f0800c5bd2846be76b03e7e7f3eac6341c4e9fadba 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c98c093e253445dfeb85394629b70f97ec3312513bac712dacd379cf9aedb0553e70921fe37904fca0b3159900a9e8ff5082bbf69ceeaa7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c98c093e253445df760949216e7db7b4787c1c60acd52ac8f75a9ee84c3d36a61c95f65d6139c1bb57bb9b743db4016bcfedf9350eeb053 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c98c093e253445d6d0f4d0eea8af0fd870d016f27ad1d0710ad729dc802f613b3eb28d37517c7c47a7c754d27a31849c87257cfedaa66fb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4957ca702e3dbf6e8e97acd63c94b2832781d4902b392579887e6123ddb2b1f647e248e85469a3664aff69e83e2c2b0c4e26cc8906b8cfbca12ae0bab89361a4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c98c093e253445d4c3e2fc77b6b52d05a29a10523eca4fa045dcddee5a9a6942f5ae31617a14944f5e86d9a7ba063a8f39e4421355f06618372b9651f3ae5e2 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e294a24cf092ea551fc09c45cc41049df6525f1371e40957bcc577dfe866527e480bd0f04f6a6c099535a14b0dd9a6982535bdc28090fec0973ba6e667bdba96021c49d8378f9731d24b4da75f01f595 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c98c093e253445dd77568ea1dd4bd8858e29a63ef5c71637ddef4a891ea086bfee7e19b7e0e2fe623179729e8f833055dd408b8ed023db7122b31a0bc4aa89f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c98c093e253445dd77568ea1dd4bd8858e29a63ef5c71637ddef4a891ea086bfee7e19b7e0e2fe623179729e8f833055dd408b8ed023db7122b31a0bc4aa89f 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104