Subject: Re: Dec 10 - Mini Session Spa Day (Paige McInnis group)
From: erah austre <[email-masked]>
To: Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>
Cc: release <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 09:19:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi Linda, 

Appointments have been made, same thing with the payment. 

Thank you! 

Erah 
LSM 

From: "Linda Townsend" <[email-masked]> 
To: "release" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 11:38:58 PM 
Subject: Fwd: Dec 10 - Mini Session Spa Day (Paige McInnis group) 

Hello, 

This group is coming in on December 10th for a bachelorette party. I have blocked off the services for them during the 2:30 and 3:45 time time slots that day and took payment on account from Paige Barton. Please add any of the people below to MindBody who do not have client profiles, schedule the appointments and pay for them using the money on Paige’s account. Also, please add them to the Bliss sign in for the 12:30 - 4:30 Bliss package that day. Thank you! 

Linda 

Begin forwarded message: 

From: Paige Barton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Dec 10 - Mini Session Spa Day (Paige McInnis group) 
Date: November 18, 2022 at 10:20:28 AM EST 
To: Linda Townsend < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 

Hi Linda, 
Following up with the requested information regarding our Dec 10th mini session spa day (on behalf of Leah Burkholder's bachelorette party). 

Group information: 

1. Paige McInnis: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , 508-439-2214 (female) massage 
2. Leah Burkholder: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , 508-330-2434 (female) facial 
3. Kelly Power: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , 508-259-8427 (female) massage 
4. Haley Krafft: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , 508-414-7355 (female) facial 
5. Gaby Diller: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , 949-231-9966 (female) massage 
6. Tory Huber: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , 732-261-5086 (female) facial 
7. Caroline Gahl: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , 203-219-4529 (female) facial 

Please let me know if you need anything else from me! We're looking forward to it. 

Thanks, 

Paige 

-- 
Paige A. McInnis, Esq. 
508-439-2214