Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:25:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8a15c03d96d48f7154c19d25db8d93f0ff8fb78bd810e0bd80dab066b87d91844001004dac0785a88248b0b00ddbe1e9ffb87979d5421a4ff4fc94e73f40ede 

 
 
NOVEMBER 06 &#45; NOVEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8a15c03d96d48f79f12b96a81cddec644627d6db9bbfeb9dd8a15364303df911afd87c9cc938dc7d1535434cbb4b38ce389e95b051524e7f2100970d8e119ce 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8a15c03d96d48f79f12b96a81cddec644627d6db9bbfeb9dd8a15364303df911afd87c9cc938dc7d1535434cbb4b38ce389e95b051524e7f2100970d8e119ce 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546059f62d47233e31a511d6913c924ad835e7d45dc55e39bec5cb96e2f43ab872cf5766682536a3b541ffc378d100a5512a791d9ea3f44ff5d3c 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546059f62d47233e31a511d6913c924ad835e7d45dc55e39bec5cb96e2f43ab872cf5766682536a3b541ffc378d100a5512a791d9ea3f44ff5d3c 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546059f62d47233e31a511d6913c924ad835e7d45dc55e39bec5cb96e2f43ab872cf5766682536a3b541ffc378d100a5512a791d9ea3f44ff5d3c 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f5460580fc755e032336c71b4d9e12724315282e7e0cbeb00124c7c0e33a2f18521d44b4dc8b79ee9b17b69d40a5d7b9f40bb4f4997657f18cc431 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f5460580fc755e032336c71b4d9e12724315282e7e0cbeb00124c7c0e33a2f18521d44b4dc8b79ee9b17b69d40a5d7b9f40bb4f4997657f18cc431 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec3583b122e60025fe79b9dcb4ee9ddede64b10cbb1e875bf29b5c4e766b63ca6d1693c56885f048e7995d5db4038c25b3e997835970d1c28f 
Foreshadowing in Writing: Definition, Tips, and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec3583b122e60025fe79b9dcb4ee9ddede64b10cbb1e875bf29b5c4e766b63ca6d1693c56885f048e7995d5db4038c25b3e997835970d1c28f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec6c25c28cfe60cbc469624ea9ac528539e4fd1727673f7c558e1c572f04360256f719c0efae2bdedc2f73ec866e8360e539b68d46f75a976e 
Its vs. It’s: Learn the Difference 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec6c25c28cfe60cbc469624ea9ac528539e4fd1727673f7c558e1c572f04360256f719c0efae2bdedc2f73ec866e8360e539b68d46f75a976e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ecea55cfef4447b5001202078d0df4e528197badfd09de3258724e053a1342eeb7f680aa3adda2090d7648cd61a5c957c8c4e7adb50a794471 
Behind the Scenes: How We Fixed Leftover Underlines in the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ecea55cfef4447b5001202078d0df4e528197badfd09de3258724e053a1342eeb7f680aa3adda2090d7648cd61a5c957c8c4e7adb50a794471 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546051dcfac8bf51d01d7dd3698a5c1a34c6f1c0e97b6117598548937428481a8f1b0d360db68826489e93410779f446d703d1b50954a30c96cde 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f54605628b814c6b6d6359a9ea606f5cb337a16684a21d0d9b48e83ec9a5ad4d5ef68b369958c10d19e77e121d4bac8c9e857421dac7ab4790bb15 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546058d2077f80d5de44984c2283baa4f3fcd42098bb4c386b90a8aa0bc2526254a4350f7c4f1e4d99ab5ff7aa6bd5d9b02a7a5a119d095263e38 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546057e5b7f777022fb0ad96aca107438646f3372148fcc32cbb8217ef2b38014c65cb79fbd5831897d92d65c32b78a796f2a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546050a0b801a7233d5608c2d6ed8fd41b8645462fd6d5f5fa1dbb4b09e40bd9454628b2848d2cc0c69661eba171379e2747c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f54605870c799540ab6ccba5eec9fa0f4ea5e04c52c57326c5733bce3fa5afd9cc11ecb1d6529ed7ee1b3f5d6879e27e431f07 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f54605ece8607e85a67bc116d7cb1654ddd4a68074afdff8f1ecacf81c15879c84c659d3f0cfd8f526d280c541945ea7a82d3d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546058d2077f80d5de44984c2283baa4f3fcd42098bb4c386b90a8aa0bc2526254a4350f7c4f1e4d99ab5ff7aa6bd5d9b02a7a5a119d095263e38 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a13c80d051921a8b5a55bd648187dd955599fad8482462f07fb0a5a4ba541c32e5f3de607a33ab3ff797f418b2d6a6d0e11bc45fe81a06d868ab0ad4356cf94 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=706d3bbfc9a7ea1f876f48312862a14ede34d0cc554a56e9eb84bd367de1add7f109cf24255c629ffe070ee9552a1988715caa54060eb4cb5c67fe0357d193867778c673d53927d6a88f03326f7e3aad43438ab8a589b812 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a13c80d051921a8869b22184ba4f9d1a347e13675abbc0ed8709e388c3e02e89053fdc9b1d8bac1b6ae762e4c65ede004c556836ad461520383256b4e12b644 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a13c80d051921a8869b22184ba4f9d1a347e13675abbc0ed8709e388c3e02e89053fdc9b1d8bac1b6ae762e4c65ede004c556836ad461520383256b4e12b644 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104