Subject: Fwd: New Contact submission from Contact
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:08:58 -0500

Hi there,
could someone please reach out to this person to help coordinate? Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Release Well-Being Center <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 9:57 AM
Subject: New Contact submission from Contact
To: <[email-masked]>

*Name*
  Caron Casey
*Email*
  [email-masked]
*Phone*
  (508) 930-8304
*Comments*
  Hi!!
For years now, my girlfriends and I have been trying to coordinate a day
around the holidays for us to all be together at Release getting different
services and enjoying the spa facilities! We've never been able to make it
happen (usually because we wait too long and either there is no
availability there, or we've jam packed our schedules). Hoping because I'm
thinking of this earlier than usual, we might be able to make it happen.
December 17th -- any window during that day -- do you have availability for
4 very fun and happy gals to come in and get different services? Maybe all
get massages or all get facials or a combination and also do the whole
sitting in a robe having some lemon water (or champagne if its allowed to
bring some in)? Let me know if there's a better way other than email to try
to coordinate! THANK YOU!!
Caron :)