Subject: Fwd: Release Well-Being Center Appointment Reminder: Thursday, 11/17/2022 at 5:45 PM
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:44:35 -0500

Hello,
Could someone please assist this guest? Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kimberly Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: Release Well-Being Center Appointment Reminder: Thursday,
11/17/2022 at 5:45 PM
To: Release Well-Being Center <[email-masked]>

Good morning, I left a message on Sunday that I need to move this
appointment to Dec 4th at 2 pm. Thank you in advance for helping me shift
this appointment

Kimberly Cohen
774-571-7273

On Nov 15, 2022, at 8:31 AM, Release Well-Being Center <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Kimberly,
Below is your appointment information for Thursday, 11/17/2022:

   - 11/17/2022, 5:45 PM, 60 Minute Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage
   (Massage) - Jim Massage

Please confirm your appointment(s) by clicking the link below.
Confirm Appointment
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioId=336526&extLink=%2FAppointment%2FConfirmConsumerLink%2F3f565bf0-1f88-4d42-a377-96e464c5d0b7>

_

All services must be prepaid in advance. Appointments cancelled more than
24 hours prior to the service will be refunded 100%. Appointments cancelled
within 24 hours will be charged 50%. No-show appointments will be charged
100%. Clients who scheduled and paid for other clients are responsible for
these fees for those clients.

We ask you to complete the Liability waiver and intake form(s) prior to
arrival to ensure a smooth and quick check in.

Please arrive at least fifteen minutes before your appointment start time
and check in with the front desk. If you are not able to complete the forms
prior to your visit, please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of
your appointment. If you are checking in for Bliss, we kindly remind you to
pack a bathing suit so that you can fully enjoy all of the amenities we
have to offer including the Eucalyptus Steam Room, Sun Sauna, Mineral Spa
Tub, and Himalayan Salt Room.

MASK MANDATE UPDATE issued by the Westborough Board of Health effective
February 10th: if you are fully vaccinated, you are no longer required to
wear a mask. If you are not vaccinated, you are strongly encouraged to wear
a mask. If you would like your provider to wear a mask, just let us know.

Thank you!

If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call us at
(508) 986-2330.

Thank you!
The Release Well-Being Center Team
Web: http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/
Phone: (508) 986-2330
Address: 201 Turnpike Road Westborough MA 01581
Release Well-Being Center
201 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA 01581
5089862330
[email-masked]
http://releasewellbeingcenter.com/

We only want to send messages you want to get.
Unsubscribe <https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/vv567ejCYub> | Set preferences
<https://get.mndbdy.ly/e/vv567ejCYub>

Terms of Use
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=termsofuse&studioId=336526>
and Privacy Policy
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?consumerModeRedirect=privacypolicy&studioId=336526>

Powered by MINDBODY ®
<Appt336526.ics>