Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 04:35:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59f33bcbe53e949e08436eb5c19d0d57942b3ec8d6577a84cf125fe60f9442cd80aef4f5aedee323ac9432cd990fdcc2c571862634af67e7f0 

 
 
OCTOBER 30 &#45; NOVEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b591ed51e96461958bcde329f51fd1cdcec7db6c12debe79ff51f491eccf6e18a0278b5ed2457c656573ffed0e3276864869dc1299bb035739e 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b591ed51e96461958bcde329f51fd1cdcec7db6c12debe79ff51f491eccf6e18a0278b5ed2457c656573ffed0e3276864869dc1299bb035739e 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b5984ffc01dfce253dd81aa407f17a7552fdbe5bed08a91a0d451ff2a2188c96080af1b76b3abc34b1d80574d416904c195b45747bc3af3c109 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b5984ffc01dfce253dd81aa407f17a7552fdbe5bed08a91a0d451ff2a2188c96080af1b76b3abc34b1d80574d416904c195b45747bc3af3c109 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b5984ffc01dfce253dd81aa407f17a7552fdbe5bed08a91a0d451ff2a2188c96080af1b76b3abc34b1d80574d416904c195b45747bc3af3c109 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b5934f0f5a84f28fb5cbc653a76aae55a8b9c96bc3e88fc66c69ba7a3ee690df497efb124a0834081524c0b7c83f4d4ecb0e5bb7be40c283f54 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b5934f0f5a84f28fb5cbc653a76aae55a8b9c96bc3e88fc66c69ba7a3ee690df497efb124a0834081524c0b7c83f4d4ecb0e5bb7be40c283f54 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09174fe381f9030961a98e7d1dc42cb815f141bf1e0578bb3c45bbe2e162d375b268c25e9e1242d35f295011c506259aeab7175888a7e95b459cef3978f15aa5 
What Is the Causal Fallacy? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09174fe381f9030961a98e7d1dc42cb815f141bf1e0578bb3c45bbe2e162d375b268c25e9e1242d35f295011c506259aeab7175888a7e95b459cef3978f15aa5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09174fe381f9030917471c58371d2f66864abd1edf5f6956fee55f702c4ad323551b28a7a4afaf41a35ee80073cd2f6decefaedf8332c44af2c1b3281ebc8ac2 
How to Write Nowhere, Somewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09174fe381f9030917471c58371d2f66864abd1edf5f6956fee55f702c4ad323551b28a7a4afaf41a35ee80073cd2f6decefaedf8332c44af2c1b3281ebc8ac2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09174fe381f90309207e9b06f840f5852ef2e2a581b724ceb405087a19f65d5e35f7942e80d7adf0f3977a5c101047c9918fa831418de7f9dff0a2609d862338 
What Is Morphology in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=09174fe381f90309207e9b06f840f5852ef2e2a581b724ceb405087a19f65d5e35f7942e80d7adf0f3977a5c101047c9918fa831418de7f9dff0a2609d862338 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59b7993ebff530a55653d15996aa0bc6052cf345680127cb5ee916dac609ce6502b9a0dc479fa22f6810618f9eb0eb7aa6925e3d2f84d24efa 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59f666f418a6121ed43d8b40654bf51183aafcf579f11fefd891d390457899301d6cec63930e3617219fb36b470ca9495a7f60b50ee5a257e9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59e279e17847fc65375f7e3d89d3c4daf481d87fa14f75db3eb618e53c78675d7a98e2dbf61882b02d15e22445ace933530a1296f878fc3324 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59b019312bf72510be94ef68f888922320a98a0b23cfb816b2135be42e7946c564afd377e4007a772aec66800ad7661e93 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b5988bf300758146fa0fc75700343c5ea4071b7440968d99f269f9b0d052bf8444f97b69754c13d9a4b16bca1c0397e88eb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b597a67c03c32ab5e58136c3ac2b8626494026936895da77779f16cfe837cc61dc13ca8b2feaab0e0a473e0879162653557 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b5952cadbd82ca433ac8e6ac4da4702dfb97698a3ee9ec2174f62808e4d6ea7ee0317480bab923b8cd391d0e523c82073fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59e279e17847fc65375f7e3d89d3c4daf481d87fa14f75db3eb618e53c78675d7a98e2dbf61882b02d15e22445ace933530a1296f878fc3324 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b591d67456909a8e2940a99e3aa792af93d7dcc46fc485d2861fc13c9216a43da070165b687ef72ab244be49d04f226ea23a86b4c8b3cc7ed6d 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a3e98af64ab4448b5fc4de54ccdf876d77e769fa14bc84ca9190f87bd3f2c4ed4ee4a36bca24c15dabeba81206b4fd76206e6caf255a46dbe52eecb28636e594bbe5a2203ef1790ae32c141db7274ca8b5967f76ea0e83f 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59a05f85301fc00a7d2cee35f36d0858ac64c39323f0b2f8ad355a1767c87dd12f9fb9236bc97faf7b56d440b16b4832870d08b62610ff22f6 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=90ebfa48462c9b59a05f85301fc00a7d2cee35f36d0858ac64c39323f0b2f8ad355a1767c87dd12f9fb9236bc97faf7b56d440b16b4832870d08b62610ff22f6 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104