Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 16:21:52 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/259378
Agent: Jihane Elmtalssi

Answer summary including all questions.

259378 (Zendesk Ticket #259378, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

2

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Warranty

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

Je ne sais toujours pas comment faire réparer mon casque d'écoute sans fil RS 175 de Senneheiser  (acheté en février 2022 chez Best Buy).  La personne qui m'a répondu était très gentille et m'a fourni une adresse où on devait s'occuper de cette réparation.  Le problème est que, une fois à cette adresse, j'étais incapable de retrouver le RS 175 Senneheiser.  Donc mon  problème demeure entier.  Merci.
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.