Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 03:59:41 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d15c6032350e6378414f11de7d243a47ed323ce2615a22dfb091e050f233c48062c685ebf732f274bf810ab79f82e6034ad05918a5668a19a 

 
 
OCTOBER 23 &#45; OCTOBER 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d2053e7bf9d281441fb341508be0a5328b3e22ecac8f3e2fea81515ff8884ae6e50357026a3350bf729b4abfbbd28e8883f3780e4d79216d7 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d2053e7bf9d281441fb341508be0a5328b3e22ecac8f3e2fea81515ff8884ae6e50357026a3350bf729b4abfbbd28e8883f3780e4d79216d7 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bd351f4bb85f164953e75e1da237969fe55dfc7ff1d9bfac876fd02b6cea64b29b280b9a33e9dd0d6ec5a84a17eb2d3ad 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bd351f4bb85f164953e75e1da237969fe55dfc7ff1d9bfac876fd02b6cea64b29b280b9a33e9dd0d6ec5a84a17eb2d3ad 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bd351f4bb85f164953e75e1da237969fe55dfc7ff1d9bfac876fd02b6cea64b29b280b9a33e9dd0d6ec5a84a17eb2d3ad 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d87924eb9c405ce2fbee80a7dd3496b3ac7a0a73b6802ad8d24a362482fe9f376cc0c8e54fd63f1b646920666d65bfccb0283ae4effec619a 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d87924eb9c405ce2fbee80a7dd3496b3ac7a0a73b6802ad8d24a362482fe9f376cc0c8e54fd63f1b646920666d65bfccb0283ae4effec619a 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee861450da37d5964b746ae174bac76ae5504a3ae0c40cba29f44868379f7bf84af7c6e8138ecc3c89913ac3d68fc480151cccebbf0e11e0c4 
What Is a Rhetorical Question? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee861450da37d5964b746ae174bac76ae5504a3ae0c40cba29f44868379f7bf84af7c6e8138ecc3c89913ac3d68fc480151cccebbf0e11e0c4 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee71e8a457e5add232a2bdd3cceed048a9536a9b1535cf9650c2849c674991b2d0ae1835a99de5c2c56757807080b22c178743cc3194b3101c 
How to Write a Horror Story 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee71e8a457e5add232a2bdd3cceed048a9536a9b1535cf9650c2849c674991b2d0ae1835a99de5c2c56757807080b22c178743cc3194b3101c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee36656c8bb9e91e7d89408eff8ad290d59d149258d65df09fd2a8b01fd72764995a78666a1059c0c6afa151400e207beeb2ec99480dd84794 
What Does Cc in an Email Mean? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee36656c8bb9e91e7d89408eff8ad290d59d149258d65df09fd2a8b01fd72764995a78666a1059c0c6afa151400e207beeb2ec99480dd84794 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d730a96c2d34ae45d2c87915611ebc887725e21c070587ece4a3361717b0b30d295ff72b7643b4cf6bd0c0789946ded8d68169b563867e14e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977db6f5b9c29252c4b36ac19512c0a77543ea54a8d5bc5e87396a09e00aa5033760d7c69539e2272b65e778bec1d1fb9e3f2a00d470274036f8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dccc5ae0d7a719264e7c14dad229ac5235411f4d7ef2f19f56f390dfdd0ad4764096f0ea6b89e96b0b293ccecce5306e9ccf6b5c3b95cacf3 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d9b0674e12c68ab08394b275ba96fabc645a52d912349b023519ffe99cbcbc67f9bc51812dde844ccabc5033b7d54ee3d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977de785495b772be55feb851d0c7d422bce8ac3f1653bc9b3cd326c450ee747cbbe63ebd4b10c230acfdb3f150e39023ce9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d76ef78ed0de62c985d93f067f133258e0a75b1a1e9f18e3f5279e01080cab83665ce222d5a88fc4f088345024716fe43 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977db6ce45d477bba9f587df3044d69cdef016ac6da33a8aae7fc84d4eec9bfb98d945f3a78bfeb77d7a32c0e380ecac4e96 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dccc5ae0d7a719264e7c14dad229ac5235411f4d7ef2f19f56f390dfdd0ad4764096f0ea6b89e96b0b293ccecce5306e9ccf6b5c3b95cacf3 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d42654441e5af9ff044ed3d65ccd4e99172ef9a1cdfb529a8d5ea240e57ed52e7a43539f3e18adf3b14e82ddbda565abe7f3457246ce9de9a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c63661903b017a0258e9f9a35dc69f20965684aacbc740ba530dc5c4c8a877d90032a31c802e2bbc98ba2ee8e260f4bf2142f7cc52f5da17475fb2bb121389b3233c18bf6c1a48bcb528b0a761037f8aec0c0d0826c684 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dea4d9275ccdd54ef2bab4bb2c37c20967a85a8d0e925a04ba8c02369047830cc1c46b94d1eacb1e56faf235401613a4a16d4f33d031606f6 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dea4d9275ccdd54ef2bab4bb2c37c20967a85a8d0e925a04ba8c02369047830cc1c46b94d1eacb1e56faf235401613a4a16d4f33d031606f6 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104