Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 13:05:21 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/258111
Agent: Adelina Paula Bartes

Answer summary including all questions.

258111 (Zendesk Ticket #258111, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

2

Page2

What areas affected your score?

The recipient did not answer this question.

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

The agent was polite, but didn't really listen to what my issue was. The agent wanted to troubleshoot software/connections  between my headset and my computer when the issue was physical (the issue was a loose part in the headset).
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.