Subject: 40% off Premium ends tomorrow!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 05:58:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1528d0ccb52a1bbc2e25150a3467868f5a3ab282249173ac1393b7f0a41dc25427cdf1da5f7fc1487321d6430a250a68be4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1528d0ccb52a1bbc2e25150a3467868f5a3ab282249173ac1393b7f0a41dc25427cdf1da5f7fc1487321d6430a250a68be4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1523a2f1e3b1eb97adb8516e92b0dbc1dcf7f5f94f5e0191e0fb36dd2032a9c9d625189135f0f912fe4ca5c328bd05a820f6457fcc362b0138e 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1523a2f1e3b1eb97adb8516e92b0dbc1dcf7f5f94f5e0191e0fb36dd2032a9c9d625189135f0f912fe4ca5c328bd05a820f6457fcc362b0138e 

Clarify Impressionistic

Ideas

Compose writing you&rsquo;ll be proud to put on display with the help of full-sentence rewrites from Grammarly Premium. Premium gives you suggestions to trim and transform confusing, wordy writing so you can illustrate every point perfectly.

Get writing down to a fine art with 40%* off Grammarly Premium. The sale ends at midnight tomorrow. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1523a2f1e3b1eb97adb8516e92b0dbc1dcf7f5f94f5e0191e0fb36dd2032a9c9d625189135f0f912fe4ca5c328bd05a820f6457fcc362b0138e 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1523a2f1e3b1eb97adb8516e92b0dbc1dcf7f5f94f5e0191e0fb36dd2032a9c9d625189135f0f912fe4ca5c328bd05a820f6457fcc362b0138e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1523a2f1e3b1eb97adb8516e92b0dbc1dcf7f5f94f5e0191e0fb36dd2032a9c9d625189135f0f912fe4ca5c328bd05a820f6457fcc362b0138e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1523a2f1e3b1eb97adb8516e92b0dbc1dcf7f5f94f5e0191e0fb36dd2032a9c9d625189135f0f912fe4ca5c328bd05a820f6457fcc362b0138e 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f152f64d18dc37fe0cbaf7b3769b6bf53fe07ce199efb7d0b4386e4e37db61592da3c6141b8b6c0aafaa3ec10a6dc4b814ae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f152193dc17d6a767502a5e0960bab8bc10c05e0bd899d3ffd38b8139bb0ae4520af48b6fb7e529aa261f942a4d1d4082aaa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f152d0b2212cc7e751698197e17e246f6dfdcdd71b5df78daf8a282309f5ecc029d0abb75a70724d16d5d92e2ff60cd5bd2b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f15204c4a6948bf3b1f3a2f45a52aa955585ca1957408362bd88c00defd8876ffe2addadfbcaf52105325acd2e63892ea83b 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f9ab99684e06c1802eca7f3ac0e2e4071cf724db650d19486981f52ce57927d7cad3f27690ef7190b841c9a884251c07c2f3b0c5d1b57dbd1d09e8adf43275dac51177eb858224117a5d9828afd95fe5932effc834de445 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f152a1610d75f930393411e8f01930f9ab3fc88e2cf63a15000b4e67e34ca11923674eda1117f0fe3c9ca3f8fef63a1a4e70835bf9f928cef160 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f152a1610d75f930393411e8f01930f9ab3fc88e2cf63a15000b4e67e34ca11923674eda1117f0fe3c9ca3f8fef63a1a4e70835bf9f928cef160 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f1523a2f1e3b1eb97adb8516e92b0dbc1dcf7f5f94f5e0191e0fb36dd2032a9c9d625189135f0f912fe4ca5c328bd05a820f6457fcc362b0138e 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5618b9ae6de9f152f33543d103efae611070b7d281de07240bd65ec02eacbbea3e599f40e59a0a37415066328ccce62e6eb1469079057e56a294d9995d0a02c0 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104