Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:01:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf13f1328c2ca82a960d40ea8dae40916ef070c6d9ab9d8dce256be9e1be19932f5e9992b9b6bdc856cd9b9f4309c42cd291a85e22777c6273d1ecc2bca677d3 

 
 
OCTOBER 09 &#45; OCTOBER 15

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf13f1328c2ca82a77e77de805a71420741c87b99ca511f18747c084c6ea15ee64a4b5ab7d81511a0b89d94827fd804e9fcc619f33b2fe382e18a2df29cf5b80 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf13f1328c2ca82a77e77de805a71420741c87b99ca511f18747c084c6ea15ee64a4b5ab7d81511a0b89d94827fd804e9fcc619f33b2fe382e18a2df29cf5b80 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c092eeea7bde31b3313f39d6762110007ede110eb3089d285222a45f7471bc0ef808132166e976cbb145c2db40fd5daad4fdec83e52074425 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c092eeea7bde31b3313f39d6762110007ede110eb3089d285222a45f7471bc0ef808132166e976cbb145c2db40fd5daad4fdec83e52074425 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c092eeea7bde31b3313f39d6762110007ede110eb3089d285222a45f7471bc0ef808132166e976cbb145c2db40fd5daad4fdec83e52074425 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by <br class="hide">October 20 and get<br class="hide"> 40% OFF Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303956f8464363a900dd5f064e743edf0f01fa92e57cfe68721d78febe9120c6ccafa6e413a4c4232bda8644cd17f788318b513ec9f13200f06f 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303956f8464363a900dd5f064e743edf0f01fa92e57cfe68721d78febe9120c6ccafa6e413a4c4232bda8644cd17f788318b513ec9f13200f06f 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039bf696e0146b565c4b4d82ee2aadfe7314a1024131a174bfbab135d27e3a9dbb4dc59a3773f8e514a320f54daf1b13e6e2d9b8966611b43ea 
What’s an Ellipsis? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039bf696e0146b565c4b4d82ee2aadfe7314a1024131a174bfbab135d27e3a9dbb4dc59a3773f8e514a320f54daf1b13e6e2d9b8966611b43ea 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303965510b52d1253aee2632debb6a0988f5d43632031c8335ba79ad79a92bcbe0ce45f1ad478ffafed220ead499ef022a7058882d7edcf24cd2 
What Is the Appeal to Pity Fallacy? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303965510b52d1253aee2632debb6a0988f5d43632031c8335ba79ad79a92bcbe0ce45f1ad478ffafed220ead499ef022a7058882d7edcf24cd2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039da04ebfe142684c0726baf2fb9185c0c917122f0bfe5a0612bc3579729691b20ae5de2f78b95800b75857c640ec5f4caa639f6da4e65daf3 
When to Capitalize Specific Periods and Events 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039da04ebfe142684c0726baf2fb9185c0c917122f0bfe5a0612bc3579729691b20ae5de2f78b95800b75857c640ec5f4caa639f6da4e65daf3 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c56a80015efead3a963ff7cb16286f82e00a7fe770f386292b35b4fc961903adde6d1d16c722942f232e9f84b9d4b328de63340b67dada51f 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c2979f192c8c20fc76ac7bc4c3d7fef2efb0130d45d9a616578dcfc537d1163a70f134d276021c28dee1cf18cf6ea919a8fa2209b8512919a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5ca0116271bd55479c425952bc7d351ebe9c0663e64680b8f1ec0c602cb44b246959ac9541c4da2970151afc00436e61af24deb79ff279aef6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5cec6c87cc3ba45d261797de826ac939fea8c21897d880d27660b42f6985f650a3007b00cee254e349d02299d50e7d06c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5cd8ea30627676033c790d102f933336ed4cce74596909c1d5ddd3779b29044f2bd34fbfe68c98a2b61661505270d53a44 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c9087590362283d121457780d1e4e205422280b434c1f304494d58052e1356c7a24a833c23664195bdfd47a2dc08da28e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c9e194e7d16b10a038142751261b20c0bc7ec5c4eaa0797d1f58ec68cc42e4de7e0bb1d6b0567125bab62c4c72b206710 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5ca0116271bd55479c425952bc7d351ebe9c0663e64680b8f1ec0c602cb44b246959ac9541c4da2970151afc00436e61af24deb79ff279aef6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c3723e424d0920536d25a1cd5126d235017c174c0685bd45535379b614472093811356578a545b5bf231da4376af51cd16a145df1870fe2a4 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=302d18f40eac3992822d3008cb36d210778f31ded8cb2f60140df57d2aff2741fff7f405ab3dfa16be803c0e4767d67017c5c73e7c1d15bb16d1393ca601ff41e854eb827c5e923f2b06254936c87deb66c1938c8b1e9767 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5cb14dcb04c01a2a17907cbf20953453227be358c84fcae8cbeff122ae570a24eee482ce19d4336e75d8b41d70ba74efca56f2f42c30f5477d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5cb14dcb04c01a2a17907cbf20953453227be358c84fcae8cbeff122ae570a24eee482ce19d4336e75d8b41d70ba74efca56f2f42c30f5477d 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104