Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:33:31 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/253219
Agent: Shivangi Bhattacharya

Answer summary including all questions.

253219 (Zendesk Ticket #253219, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

1

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Product
Process
Website content

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

Couldn't respond to the ticket without loggin in to EPOS Enterprise. I don't have a login and I don't want one.
The issue was not resolved, I destroyed the product in frustration, and will never ever purchase a product of yours again. Simple functionality is absolutely a requirement, and you couldn't deliver it. Shame on you.
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.