Subject: Save 40% and impress every audience.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:00:17 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb93576fc5cfcd7803cbd2b2f2b68a1e51a8222d029c5b944a35a230d8e4f2fdd523ebde873df58b7bc9b58c49fac0fdabdd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb93576fc5cfcd7803cbd2b2f2b68a1e51a8222d029c5b944a35a230d8e4f2fdd523ebde873df58b7bc9b58c49fac0fdabdd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb9341032b9f135f6ca0f912535e35630b385faed60b53c139b9fc2e1090fecbed9347794494590dbb06c150d6591793d2c63e8e9745c4346dd5 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb9341032b9f135f6ca0f912535e35630b385faed60b53c139b9fc2e1090fecbed9347794494590dbb06c150d6591793d2c63e8e9745c4346dd5 

Curate Your

Communications

Find the right frame for every communication with Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s tone suggestions. Premium identifies phrases that may come off as hesitant, negative, or too formal (or informal) for your audience and helps you appropriately adapt them. It only takes a few quick clicks to get a masterpiece that makes the right impression. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb9341032b9f135f6ca0f912535e35630b385faed60b53c139b9fc2e1090fecbed9347794494590dbb06c150d6591793d2c63e8e9745c4346dd5 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb9341032b9f135f6ca0f912535e35630b385faed60b53c139b9fc2e1090fecbed9347794494590dbb06c150d6591793d2c63e8e9745c4346dd5 

Put the right finishing touch on your writing. Get Grammarly Premium for 40%* off when you upgrade by October 20.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb9341032b9f135f6ca0f912535e35630b385faed60b53c139b9fc2e1090fecbed9347794494590dbb06c150d6591793d2c63e8e9745c4346dd5 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb93d3b57640fcda601c62cd5d6966c4d27b19e4d0193bec465288b187c3c71cc65174a7470180c6dc70e164f03b996c0ba3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb937da976e3278e82a683673b5100d672135edfcec8b9a9865bd150156f837527f22eac7b206da41d06ac35e1e0dab10d01 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb93389c7bfdfc43608702a1945e989647d78c136466e3469833140618236700aab964d9118eb268c307955202a42d44155e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb935d76a25a9a1afcd79cedb76154419712b5c2bb43a057323c93ac22f3a45576ed9f171f082b664ee96fa4d3e95c2f19a7 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f1090a7b158d3c1c545740b2d641da542d9db86643b70c8de07cb3b6f97d632a4318e8f4122f85f0504a0ef01f509b4c67bc7c53789b0cda0b72044eff72980ea50df9d8c66c120b7d6266ec3cdcd4d0818536c755048ea8 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb93a150864b77bbd4d944cb7bc1d411327bcc569e90814c18cd6072d3f2e11c47e0b3285af2673230c1a46bce62f4051dbd71b557814d29ba78 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb93a150864b77bbd4d944cb7bc1d411327bcc569e90814c18cd6072d3f2e11c47e0b3285af2673230c1a46bce62f4051dbd71b557814d29ba78 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb9341032b9f135f6ca0f912535e35630b385faed60b53c139b9fc2e1090fecbed9347794494590dbb06c150d6591793d2c63e8e9745c4346dd5 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ae51a511fc1fb9390938ec6d883f58333bbc34347be3caeaf23196e2051a1b1dc4b68e4cbc636501ed6b0fabe535f282ec7d8d69dc028f99dcfa5b5a3a6e19d 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104