Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:17:09 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/254888
Agent: Abhishek Tripathi

Answer summary including all questions.

254888 (Zendesk Ticket #254888, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

1

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Process

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

Let the agents be more free on resolving problems like mine: They should've been able to update my order that took place 10 minutes before the contact. I wanted to add something else in addition to the current order. But this small value order was subject to shipping costs and the agent could not update my existing order with the new item, unless the agent would cancel the current order so I can create a new one - here comes another problem where it take up to 5 days to refund my existing order). I've been in the same situation on different products on other websites where customer service could actually update my order easily with an easy chat/email payment for the difference.
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.