Subject: Master the art of writing 📝
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 05:59:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd2325736b134abb581c31d5e5218bd86c8c5d17873f68fe2d1b2a8e3127c341497bb95ed242945e38323372b5bd297b7b0e3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd2325736b134abb581c31d5e5218bd86c8c5d17873f68fe2d1b2a8e3127c341497bb95ed242945e38323372b5bd297b7b0e3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 

Become the Vermeer

of Vocabulary

Ensure your writing exhibits excellence with expert vocabulary suggestions from Grammarly Premium. These suggestions identify repetitive or overused words and recommend precise, intelligent alternates to help your communications feel compelling and cultured.

Make your writing the picture of perfection. Upgrade to any Grammarly Premium plan at 40%* off through October 20.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 

Polish Your Writing with Additional Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 

 Full-sentence rewrites

Help your writing shine with suggestions that rework entire sentences for clarity and confidence.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 

 Advanced grammatical suggestions

Fine-tune your writing with advanced edits that finesse your grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 

 Plagiarism detector

Ensure you&rsquo;ve done a spotless job of giving credit with suggestions that point out where citations may be missing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232d794059f54d5182df6efab9a1cd194df2b695ab04ba1f2b3b0668d85914c1ae86001fc08d30a9665055cdc006716e021 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232a92a2a2a9ae0ee090f6fa15141aa96e343e8f922dc358fd0b8f75dfa8ff604efe9b854c68fbad274476d472cb8dd0c80 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232a5ba950510386eae7aa87f71bd161c889bdebbc15a164d8f816427433cd7118c8a71f7d54ec568362de6971281a0b1d1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79193008a649dcccbaf1752ce1f1752c10a48aa486bb966101d734328b96cb753a7b40072a40ccf2262dbeafa082376a68a2c6c9a42f5b04 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43efede35b53592c3c48403b0e6ddd276437095b0867d28449326f7e6aa3f95af701b60a9ff204c7a15e931ddb1da124652f8a10ab49c62e2f86938a643d1c6d0c35cda877965280be71e9417daf87a8ab87e281db9f6ade 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79193008a649dccc62e56b91801dedec6344e7057efc064e81a4644f7306ac077c30a2766dbf28638401dd591d2ea8fbe80f970764ccad56057efee4d35ea951 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79193008a649dccc62e56b91801dedec6344e7057efc064e81a4644f7306ac077c30a2766dbf28638401dd591d2ea8fbe80f970764ccad56057efee4d35ea951 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=703a1aab295cd232c084fa3adbb4eeefcde328934d5065c004b0f14e553ec77181e31a007c466178068adb53fa461c9929dd46f4cc930e42736136d8ad9ec50a 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79193008a649dcccc1d3b8ec95ee5a5c6b3a540e994d0d13150afaa423b2049562cd1a2652b97c4a1ca7b8eed03ab2a0e9d96eb87758965c06beeff0a9be2978 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104