Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 04:11:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d33b7b2ac02406ba2e8f1dd1e71de0bca8e67d970281143fca367a06f256250380265ce9e756fbf43f4b3dcef8f4b2f4fc66123c6a7fc2ccb691f3ff3887f7e 

 
 
OCTOBER 02 &#45; OCTOBER 08

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102efa9a943a1de47d75e5d6ecdc9f3f8208fceaaf9c9af2c0ca1d8d8ce3265d4e5677e6c09084a547fa86040ec17b380372cfac4272e1843d8 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102efa9a943a1de47d75e5d6ecdc9f3f8208fceaaf9c9af2c0ca1d8d8ce3265d4e5677e6c09084a547fa86040ec17b380372cfac4272e1843d8 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f2d2a8c4d25d1654754e54bdb694e7d40b69ecdb86f8de9b5c0aed954af8dac81cc7a06a6b4660b1abec3eea210a807993 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f2d2a8c4d25d1654754e54bdb694e7d40b69ecdb86f8de9b5c0aed954af8dac81cc7a06a6b4660b1abec3eea210a807993 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f2d2a8c4d25d1654754e54bdb694e7d40b69ecdb86f8de9b5c0aed954af8dac81cc7a06a6b4660b1abec3eea210a807993 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1029eb8066609ffd5384a1c992304cf0bbf3eb8f601dc115d8bef4d38da5bcb610a74c49d3478654d0258a264729b28cf5637981a00407231cd 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1029eb8066609ffd5384a1c992304cf0bbf3eb8f601dc115d8bef4d38da5bcb610a74c49d3478654d0258a264729b28cf5637981a00407231cd 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff359919063e3d03f48548bd7455d423c119e88255e71b6fd3d5e1e905fc38846d68133c284ab12ecc9764c496a61d097e465fb6808ef086e8c 
How to Write Ordinal Numbers Correctly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff359919063e3d03f48548bd7455d423c119e88255e71b6fd3d5e1e905fc38846d68133c284ab12ecc9764c496a61d097e465fb6808ef086e8c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff3121b53fec2a8ef1645c8700e2479d2d12091070d0ed38390487f893fe8984ae29ccdf0a9dcb98d25fa98ac47fdeee5196df4211043d0794d 
Distributives: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff3121b53fec2a8ef1645c8700e2479d2d12091070d0ed38390487f893fe8984ae29ccdf0a9dcb98d25fa98ac47fdeee5196df4211043d0794d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Education

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff341e0564aa5912277197ebece9c1de3b85283553477181ed68c0e872f7c5f5861871e58804df4bc881cd856a3b99230797746e53b527bb7a6 
Tips to Identify and Help Students Avoid Unintentional Plagiarism 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff341e0564aa5912277197ebece9c1de3b85283553477181ed68c0e872f7c5f5861871e58804df4bc881cd856a3b99230797746e53b527bb7a6 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102e5610402679567129398222a115ed4e279fac3aa8b7cf8240017516ac7047c12e0c3b98ef6dd0e0eeeb0bd6dcf0f5e9ba331bbc2f50135e5 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1022c9d9a251479e1e6e414884a127d4d11c7c3c9fd4dd6cfd5a157b7a0163dc42b5bf96142372d600fab654366c240c32d55dbf1a32d46749d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1026789cd3a089782eedeb4203e07961d3c5ee82d4a62f0d2b6e5926b6d61eaf38dbabdd928e26a6aa70a7cbf1134451ff9d2a1b1511053419a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1029893eedf1b4753dda02fba833974a48a82e7b3454ed8d66f9381a0f4d941a37ab9273dae5240ff78ce5051e7b57e1444 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102fdeefb217209e31481099732328a1cb6553264cdaea93f54961f8913f378ad1ce2cd492c3c3c069029c05015edc844f0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f10248e7f18e77d7cb0ae98661216d986d5d86050f42dc4757a9968163beea0ca3f0c734bb46ded437b2fb5735ff69c31031 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102cb9effd28492bce4a7b37dafb2727ce059640272dcf7fa3ddabbeac8c06ccabe5016ea18f8da1799dc2b1d92c85e5227 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1026789cd3a089782eedeb4203e07961d3c5ee82d4a62f0d2b6e5926b6d61eaf38dbabdd928e26a6aa70a7cbf1134451ff9d2a1b1511053419a 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1979e30bdf586a3b7664ccaf0a8947ce7319b0790198ac7aae75e277f993d53c16d399ebcfcd394e736eaa1d42ce1f846a4c814cfe32533fa 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ecb09a0aac73f5328dfecba55cd56e3385cf399e8efb7708b97ea7160d6aa1e7900ff7b51b84aefa0979570efa3f21a7ba900d0c22b4457e56b5c2dd97967aa8b731dac6632e246648445a2b9a0f31c5d9f1b9a7104bfa19 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1a669337319934a91a1a832c4307d145f001774d632bdccf2326f6ee6d5557a61afb1f2185be0ab5af234addda0edb4ae3cc31d0c4f8623c1 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1a669337319934a91a1a832c4307d145f001774d632bdccf2326f6ee6d5557a61afb1f2185be0ab5af234addda0edb4ae3cc31d0c4f8623c1 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104