Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 07:07:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117ac2263764afd8ce78e5436fa4832863bc67d52d4ae86f1ec77aa95d7685b475037f637b2d79a231a9ab103895fcf472390e02eb286d528739 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 25 &#45; OCTOBER 01

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117aca2cdeeb9a2d49561563e2fa6bfbfbdcf253c0d9cb18bc9c3615346cb569251684714f3d13f8db8b1a5ee45c31cf31de882b230fb3afbaa6 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117aca2cdeeb9a2d49561563e2fa6bfbfbdcf253c0d9cb18bc9c3615346cb569251684714f3d13f8db8b1a5ee45c31cf31de882b230fb3afbaa6 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117a8e555a497aedb3fc534fd83d29f4349b99c05c912f3cdaaf7833e99e81e2a2a757ef5a8b2cb3c35a962bbd473b1515b38950b4711a3fac05 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117a8e555a497aedb3fc534fd83d29f4349b99c05c912f3cdaaf7833e99e81e2a2a757ef5a8b2cb3c35a962bbd473b1515b38950b4711a3fac05 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117a8e555a497aedb3fc534fd83d29f4349b99c05c912f3cdaaf7833e99e81e2a2a757ef5a8b2cb3c35a962bbd473b1515b38950b4711a3fac05 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117abea172dd0aaf3a12be435f4ca2504656cfe9baf95d8d00c10ecc0e9e09526072fa32f1a14c1ec7f3cdad9657b4a7b37b0c3f1655bf852e5e 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117abea172dd0aaf3a12be435f4ca2504656cfe9baf95d8d00c10ecc0e9e09526072fa32f1a14c1ec7f3cdad9657b4a7b37b0c3f1655bf852e5e 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c4033e5f4adf09691a4f1a1870fcb2a1764b85c07f3e6916ec2f93394d96b51adf2ab761e739d294d635dfc82e5770b12c37da280e5944071bf850b6943c40 
How to Write a Story Plot 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c4033e5f4adf09691a4f1a1870fcb2a1764b85c07f3e6916ec2f93394d96b51adf2ab761e739d294d635dfc82e5770b12c37da280e5944071bf850b6943c40 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c4033e5f4adf09c17a5f4aaeffecc90989fbf7a57cb45abff50014d14f3c886a4caf0df214667cc6a58b236a87bf001e9063138f98ef3a846253499617b057 
Personality Profiles of 12 Punctuation Marks 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c4033e5f4adf09c17a5f4aaeffecc90989fbf7a57cb45abff50014d14f3c886a4caf0df214667cc6a58b236a87bf001e9063138f98ef3a846253499617b057 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c4033e5f4adf09eba3db8c6729ddcb33bc642c3c22319a228aad9b518f5b80282a03c0fd981c5787d2ae14d556c08a09b14c64e41511aeeeba8967271c5617 
How to Write a Meeting Agenda in 5 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c4033e5f4adf09eba3db8c6729ddcb33bc642c3c22319a228aad9b518f5b80282a03c0fd981c5787d2ae14d556c08a09b14c64e41511aeeeba8967271c5617 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=32f8f056efd8117aeab4766fcdf880afc325f49232eee6e8512cf9495e7d10df5ac35e397e412802fd0abd9463e7020a4f5bfd02d7e798fbbcb51364a8e2877c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79e814397a18119275dba82afdc16b7acc23352a354eb7b78273dda715d2d08f83b4f22f57bfcf8405b1ab5645f281c99b36838ab5abf17be7363793adb02324 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79e814397a181192aee1e0e6582ceb66bc63841b78f46b68604874f10aaf71e02b12d200b067ec4c7b38e1378675c8b1511dddeeddda3829c0225d9fa627a953 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79e814397a1811923f4cd0fe2969c5160783b648138603e575011e83c0bec9da825aaf8385fd36914decfd2aed669f2495cb74e27d278756 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79e814397a181192e3e923c7854de1dc5d47857353cb21dd42409e5f0122a8007f11d4513ab71cf8fef279211a8019f6029a674f9e2705e5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79e814397a1811920568cdd1cee1a93690b3054719f960d5e6dd00f67ea995c216effd95e6ed0cad693a164572e38d2f0d806af8806dc870 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eed3513a0d4244b9df2683fd4a4346244730f2e038ac24f4803187ba331a3d505c6bcd8c7cbeb95ea32b310a78330daebcf7b1fb0e37c281 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79e814397a181192aee1e0e6582ceb66bc63841b78f46b68604874f10aaf71e02b12d200b067ec4c7b38e1378675c8b1511dddeeddda3829c0225d9fa627a953 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eed3513a0d4244b9444499555f45adeea5297e4cca6670c8371d8f0b720bcbdd4de028ba98428df62909ffbba6d4a7cc59fd4d6c2993d55a61ba50276989e531 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c78839461bbe0c8c68a0e928b06c67e1964f49559d3b3358d0f4e2b457b34e3bbbd1c4e81b364347f95757e99eee352f2019efec662d22dadaedd4919fac3b48a2f60c730fb04636e6fb591319d911db4dea529cffc958a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eed3513a0d4244b91a272dba0c44e21f44b2a2a62245f3d228aeb29ef6abb484d97b795fa893b5d487a1ddd6c2b1e746bdc15f7d20330f07344e2ef248bb692c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eed3513a0d4244b91a272dba0c44e21f44b2a2a62245f3d228aeb29ef6abb484d97b795fa893b5d487a1ddd6c2b1e746bdc15f7d20330f07344e2ef248bb692c 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104