Subject: VonageDev Sept Newsletter — What's new, events, and latest blog posts
From: "API Vonage" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:16:09 -0600
List-Id: <100038673.xt.local>

https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/2022-09-28/2trd8g/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
Developer Relations

Intro

Welcome to the newest issue of the VonageDev Newsletter. September has been full of events, with some of our team members traveling to Asia to meet the local developer community, and October is also looking great! We’re especially excited about DevCity London and the Voice Summit Hackathon.
While our Community Team has been busy with this, our Tooling and Outreach Teams have focused on improving our SDKs and writing content. Read on to find out more!

Releases

Announcing the Vonage Java SDK v7.0.0 
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8k/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

This new version has improved security, is full of new features, and is much more user-friendly. Read morehttps://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8k/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Introducing the Vonage Client SDK V-App Demo Projects
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8n/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Need to quickly add voice and messaging across web, iOS, and Android? With our Client SDK V-App, you can hit the ground running with almost no setup. 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8n/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

See more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8r/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Latest From The Blog

Build an ASP.NET MVC App to Send SMS Messages
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8v/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Generating leads with a form on your landing page can be very effective. But who likes to sift through emails? This post shows how you can get your leads easily with SMS. 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8v/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

If You Can Point and Click, Then You Can Make a Conversational AI
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8y/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Power to the people! No-code platforms are democratizing software for anyone who can point and click. AI Studio is doing just that for customer experience. This post shows how. 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd8y/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Using Experience Composer With Vonage Video API
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd92/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

With the new Video API Experience Composer, you can capture components outside of the video call — things like sharing a whiteboard, slides, or any other web elements. 
Read more https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd92/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

How to Build a Visual Regression Test System Using Playwright
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd95/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Building reusable components is a smart way to build your front end. But how can you ensure each small change doesn't break the UI somewhere? With visual regression testing! 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd95/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

See more: developer.vonage.com/blog/categories/tutorial?CMP=eml-api-api-emea-vonage-prosp-news-70167000001dcszaau&utm_campaign=22q3-api-gbl-cus-september-vonagedev-newsletter&utm_source=email&utm_medium=vonage&tm_em=Recipient.EncodedEmail__c

Inspiration

What Can I Do With MMS?
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd98/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Which file type can be sent by MMS — image, audio, video, or vcard? All of the above!
This post explains MMS and our Messages API.
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd98/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Crash Course: Create Virtual Agents for WhatsApp With Vonage AI Studio
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9c/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Did you know Studio AI allows you to build with advanced WhatsApp features like images, audio, files, location, lists, and reply buttons, all using a no-code flow builder?
Learn how: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9c/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

See more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9g/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Events

DevCity London
This VonageDev evening event is the place to meet other developers, socialize, learn, and have a great time! Register here to join us for an evening of fun at Dabbers Bingo in London. 
Read more:

Voice Summit 2022 Hackathon With Symbl.ai
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9k/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Join us in the first-ever Voice Summit Hackathon, sponsored by Symbl.ai and Vonage, in building your very own contextual AI-enabled interactive application. You could win up to $2,000 in cash prizes, gadgets, developer swag, and more! 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9k/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Nordic.js
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9n/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Nordic.js is the JavaScript conference to go to in 2022 to experience everything new and exciting and to become a more fully skilled developer. It’s your chance to experiment, compete, play, party, and learn from ridiculously good Javascript speakers. 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9n/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

CityJS Nigeria
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9r/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

CityJS is all about JS Frameworks, NodeJS, TypeScript, Testing, IoT, Jamstack, CI/CD, Security, WebXR. Our Developer Advocate, Dwane Hemmings, will discuss “Full Support of Web Components in React https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9v/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I” 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9r/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

DroidCon London
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9y/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

Droidcon London is the premier conference for the industry's leading Android experts, developers, and companies. We’re proud to be a Bronze Sponsor and are looking forward to meeting you at our booth! 
Read more: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trd9y/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

See all the upcoming events: https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/m-em-Recipient-EncodedEmail--c/2trdb2/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
		 
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/2022-09-28/2trdb5/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2trdb8/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I 
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonagedev/2trdbc/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I 
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/company-vonage/2trdbg/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I 
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/VonageDev/2trdbk/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonagedev/2trdbn/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I 
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2trdbr/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/community-slack/2trdbv/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/2022-09-28/2trdby/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/questions-tagged-vonage/2trdc2/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonagedevs/2trdc5/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I

© 2022 Vonage. Various trademarks held by their respective owners. All rights reserved.
101 Crawfords Corner Road, Suite 2416, 4th Floor, Building #2 Holmdel, NJ 07733
Unsubscribe https://ww3.nexmo.com/unsubscribe/u/803603/fd0041751c15d359fc7a9f606db80b2cf4f9edd2073f2b8f0946113e3be367e3/1619345290  |  Privacy Policy https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/legal-privacy-policy-/2trdc8/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I  |  Terms of Service https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/munications-apis-terms-of-use-/2trdcc/1619345290?h=iUiapPHji3hzGPZNeUaPsbcFDzyHcWBHV8MQe_81x0I