Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 04:18:08 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ead9ab7252ca6f290dd2196914c23944bd3062899cde17a7aac7f60d5610e6d64313721e4ece03b869fa611356340ffc0e069998296d0135f36a7a1030c4a29d 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 18 &#45; SEPTEMBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=550d9538f19c07d58a3529f03de800e02a99ed0fd038d8236720205670bf16091316f97f6d11b9ba92ce29585cb3bb00a907ff912f0209c7e52bd3f3b3281ca2 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=550d9538f19c07d58a3529f03de800e02a99ed0fd038d8236720205670bf16091316f97f6d11b9ba92ce29585cb3bb00a907ff912f0209c7e52bd3f3b3281ca2 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=819cc6a6a18ee52419731ae5c448b13d9e0d66680b110f749b775c759d0f08450c5bf52c30df018a3a38b452acfe24db934eea96db419736ed5bc506a5b44896 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=819cc6a6a18ee52419731ae5c448b13d9e0d66680b110f749b775c759d0f08450c5bf52c30df018a3a38b452acfe24db934eea96db419736ed5bc506a5b44896 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=819cc6a6a18ee52419731ae5c448b13d9e0d66680b110f749b775c759d0f08450c5bf52c30df018a3a38b452acfe24db934eea96db419736ed5bc506a5b44896 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ac17e555ab4b30ea2681c15ae952679e4f86cc87c1365bf6cdb570b0839d5c42f91e3114ca0bdfe19e96a8bf5d063083e586de4f9b31ab713faa82256eb5dbe 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ac17e555ab4b30ea2681c15ae952679e4f86cc87c1365bf6cdb570b0839d5c42f91e3114ca0bdfe19e96a8bf5d063083e586de4f9b31ab713faa82256eb5dbe 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c5500030c4370505d423e57d9bc49f7e7aa924e67d51633b7942c62326743a8eda7c1ae570b113ddb516c03c7067b16bc77e39a9aeebb564b3d4d 
What Is a Works Cited Page? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c5500030c4370505d423e57d9bc49f7e7aa924e67d51633b7942c62326743a8eda7c1ae570b113ddb516c03c7067b16bc77e39a9aeebb564b3d4d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c55001ed858d22a92d27e8752a3b2248ce7239caced8ae2b55ce1e2cfc457b3a7095cbdb0b3caf60ce0a65bcfdde58ee3480d84a9591dace92653 
Welcome to the Grammarly for Developers Blog! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c55001ed858d22a92d27e8752a3b2248ce7239caced8ae2b55ce1e2cfc457b3a7095cbdb0b3caf60ce0a65bcfdde58ee3480d84a9591dace92653 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c550038680821f07bddab8cb3b5c78dbc88898c8370e9f3dae5d3cc00a149c56d60fce6e29c0d6db4bd1bb884d26d4223f4a71e8ddb634fddf540 
There vs. Their vs. They’re: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c550038680821f07bddab8cb3b5c78dbc88898c8370e9f3dae5d3cc00a149c56d60fce6e29c0d6db4bd1bb884d26d4223f4a71e8ddb634fddf540 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=37f09e4ba6af6bbfa8a56819a9eced28ac97f6c7c61d7a3ea9b24dfb351fc50c2bc945af826641f9165fde471c3a6d5e4b341f2e6d5bae974869e01591bb929e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca54df44ddde6518d407b7ad52c943be3b4bd8bbc7a942bd4d4d1be402be9fc79bd80279a3c2c887fc5a6a26ec05a3ae578a6606ab0bc335b8d849616bb3a754 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f71dfc97d10374ad470e7a52734978c71f03ced847b53af35c81eaf19d4459755c50acc2ffe83b90b2281cf7ebfde55037b7508fb3afed651aeeeccaa3a6a786 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd1f6f9bdafb128992d5c63753ddcc88c7dfde6556e77fbf68f73464ea8a29b5def592021517bd233a11f2f8d764be4203e8684178b5c0dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7fa4a03f8093d1128dd13400cc33aee430298ea386bee59ede520f8326e2a8e13926287887174454f7b034f2527aa32d2505346730f62870 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f0f847259a419160f6aa84c1a15b4072425c1b8afd96b794106a2c3b5f837f74a927375b4e0970e89d29f00c2d6ae1a1b6cbb9b114e672ed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dcb9f6322fa072484476846490a990022fcd601fb750e1c76bd53bf78e26fdd772b8054b93407d86996712bc14141f23c2fd79d4f763d538 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f71dfc97d10374ad470e7a52734978c71f03ced847b53af35c81eaf19d4459755c50acc2ffe83b90b2281cf7ebfde55037b7508fb3afed651aeeeccaa3a6a786 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b16e36acd5c819e5185131caffa76db329ff0d4341dfd17b9667f36b793b3bc1e45716d34858f9713dfdb3c2b3bbadf90004a37804181b73b6ee48f8a51b7660 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c19c473aabece0c1015d4049dd1923b68fdaa721ca3a7b728d0105f9688eae27df97f3beecd3a3beaa46825787b81c3d6b0f905db8bd1aa6ecf222a29e0e8f9fafdb6a085495c48fe7b435c6ee933c278f4a017316eed454 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d8527d309ca3a52d50c4c4ac8093de303b1f3baecba8b968f5914c22d232da06719011ae83c6bf84762deebdb9a2d27ba3992ae46c0221bfe56c53274e3aa6e0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d8527d309ca3a52d50c4c4ac8093de303b1f3baecba8b968f5914c22d232da06719011ae83c6bf84762deebdb9a2d27ba3992ae46c0221bfe56c53274e3aa6e0 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104